New Virtual Call Metric Foolishness in CV

anonymous

Congratulations AZ. You’ve done it again. You’ve set another stupid metric that nobody will be able to accomplish. Bravo. As if this is going to help our tanking Farxiga market share.

<

Congratulations AZ. You’ve done it again. You’ve set another stupid metric that nobody will be able to accomplish. Bravo. As if this is going to help our tanking Farxiga market share.

Let me give you guys some incredibly intelligent advice (that I learned too late). Management sets goals and expectations, not the reps. If you feel the goals and expectations are not achievable, please keep it to yourselves. CP boards are anonymous, I get it. But if you announce your dissatisfaction in a public setting, you will be targeted. Nobody and I mean nobody likes to hear their baby’s ugly. If you announce goals are unattainable in a public setting, management will think you are not a team player and YOU will be blamed if goals are not achieved. Been there done and that have the severance to prove it.

Absolutely not. Do you not remember the virtual reps that did awful? Their contract was short lived and they were only used for their budget.
Sarah Walter’s is a joke and what are we all doing? Checking the box by any means necessary. Way to tank both brands quicker than you expected

Absolutely not. Do you not remember the virtual reps that did awful? Their contract was short lived and they were only used for their budget.
Sarah Walter’s is a joke and what are we all doing? Checking the box by any means necessary. Way to tank both brands quicker than you expected

Yup. Mandating these virtual calls is a stupid idea and management is about to expose themselves for the idiots they are.

You must remember that a great many of AZ ‘leaders” aren’t the best and brightest, just the best at networking and as kissing. SW is in so far over her head. I talk to folks in PCX and this whole 50 hits a week by all is being received very coldly. But, gotta work so they will do what they are told. Some silly shit.

Lol. Yeh right. Virtual calls are always a cluster. Bad connection, freezing, bad audio, and the list goes on.
You are forgetting the most important factor. The money spent to have a virtual rep vs a physical field call. The cost savings is phenomenal!! That’s the best way for management to look good. Virtual is the future.,,bye bye overpaid UPS caterer types!!

You are forgetting the most important factor. The money spent to have a virtual rep vs a physical field call. The cost savings is phenomenal!! That’s the best way for management to look good. Virtual is the future.,,bye bye overpaid UPS caterer types!!
Those virtual reps are worthless. Cheaper maybe but you get what you pay for.

Data don’t lie. More cost effective way of the future, your gravy train is going to dry up, field boy
The data is BS. It’s Linear. It only looks at scripts and doesn’t take into accounts / region w/ drugs on preffered status. You are being compared to areas that are going to do well w/ zero effort. Then your told it doesn’t matter it’s how well you sell, it’s all bs. It’s like a HS football team up against the Pros because of preferred status. It’s all rigged.

The data is BS. It’s Linear. It only looks at scripts and doesn’t take into accounts / region w/ drugs on preffered status. You are being compared to areas that are going to do well w/ zero effort. Then your told it doesn’t matter it’s how well you sell, it’s all bs. It’s like a HS football team up against the Pros because of preferred status. It’s all rigged.
billy-madison-dumber.gif