New Veozah Training?!! We need Insurance Coverage!!!!!!

anonymous

Put down that jelly donut. Get out of those sweat pants. Now weigh yourself. Understand that you are fat and lazy work from home people with zero accountability. Stop drumming ideas to justify your job. I have enough on plate. This drug is not selling !!!! You stupid illiterates! I am not making money. Join the market access people. They need help! Say no to the jelly donuts you fat bastards!

<

Honest question? Is anyone really doing that is for the benefit of Astellas? Is it just about you and the next promotion at the home office or market access team? Oncology? The environment is really bad.

Put down that jelly donut. Get out of those sweat pants. Now weigh yourself. Understand that you are fat and lazy work from home people with zero accountability. Stop drumming ideas to justify your job. I have enough on plate. This drug is not selling !!!! You stupid illiterates! I am not making money. Join the market access people. They need help! Say no to the jelly donuts you fat bastards!
Truth!! Leave the sales force the fu&$k alone!!! Maybe our CL&D leaders need training on how to pull their heads out of their asses!!