New Hematology Sales Director

You must not be in Onc, it's impossible to get three f2f calls per day. As for being lazy, I am doing overnights several times a month, dinner programs, events and conferences on the weekends. I work plenty.
I work for another company mostly in primary care. Turned down oncology repeatedly because there is no access. I literally have zero “no sees” but I have a handful of restrictive offices that are quarterly sees. I can easily see 5 per day with ni problem. It’s not the title of being an oncology rep but I make an impact and actually feel some fulfillment. I don’t know how any of you oncology reps can stand doing nothing all day but more power to you.

I work for another company mostly in primary care. Turned down oncology repeatedly because there is no access. I literally have zero “no sees” but I have a handful of restrictive offices that are quarterly sees. I can easily see 5 per day with ni problem. It’s not the title of being an oncology rep but I make an impact and actually feel some fulfillment. I don’t know how any of you oncology reps can stand doing nothing all day but more power to you.

I was in PC not long ago and I could see plenty of HCP's too. Oncology isn't like PC where your day is limited to office visits. I don't think reps outside of oncology realize all the after hours, weekends and traveling that's involved. I have accounts where I have made impact it just doesn't happen as frequently because my products treat rare cancers. I am glad to be out of PC it was getting too routine.

Is it just me or is Heme becoming more and more primary care in its initiatives? It's clear that leadership has no idea what daily life is like for an oncology rep. Add to that limited budgets, higher sales expectations, pulling CAR-T from C&D, and significantly changing the CNC compensation when they rely heavily on the field for appointments. I can't see myself staying if this continues.

Ester is really really really INCOMPETENT. Only success is her ability to piss off her direct leadership and the matrix that works with her. Fire her now!
No one can answer why Catherine O and her have separate organizations. Literally no one. One of their positions can easily be eliminated. Save millions. #QuantumLeap