Hematology

Heme is dicey right now. If the position sells Reblozyl you will be in better shape. Avoid the Pomalyst sleeve as it is now being called a legacy brand..CAR-T market for both multiple myeloma and lymphoma is getting saturated with products and the treatment landscape is changing fast. IMO Abecma for MM is dead in the water I do not see that brand growing much. Breyanzi does have some new indications coming and it's a great product.

Heme is dicey right now. If the position sells Reblozyl you will be in better shape. Avoid the Pomalyst sleeve as it is now being called a legacy brand..CAR-T market for both multiple myeloma and lymphoma is getting saturated with products and the treatment landscape is changing fast. IMO Abecma for MM is dead in the water I do not see that brand growing much. Breyanzi does have some new indications coming and it's a great product.
BMS is throwing in a lot of money on Breyanzi and Abecma. Expanding manufacturing but the same shitty clueless leaderships teams that failed in biologics being given the reigns of cell therapy. Not in a position to be competitive. Already in the red by over 45 million.

Regret your 2020 vote yet?
You snowflakes must be getting nervous about what's coming down the pike in March for your messiah. Posting here incessantly won't help calm your nerves when Meadows and Kraken and the other turn-coats rat him out. But let's just wait and see ok?

Ok. Enjoy the next couple of trials, while we figure out how to navigate through this BMS Mess.

Is that true? We are promoting Opdualag again? I will take it! Job security…launch brand.

I hope you're right. Remember what happened to the last Heme sleeve selling Opdualag. They were even praised for helping the brand grow. I don't know how you can be very effective in territory when your bag is constantly changing either.

I hope you're right. Remember what happened to the last Heme sleeve selling Opdualag. They were even praised for helping the brand grow. I don't know how you can be very effective in territory when your bag is constantly changing either.

Exactly! Less than 6 months ago another heme team was selling Opdualag, look at what happened to them. What a joke!