• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Neurology Executive Leadership. What a joke

anonymous

This division is run by assclowns who are too dumb to understand the industry or the market. So sad to see great people be managed down by unintelligent, primary care managers who are getting crapped on by the “upper” management. How many territories have they white spaced? They aren’t backfilling any positions, people are making lateral transfers to oncology and our budgets are non existent and Kristy wants us to ignore this because patients need fycompa. I wonder if we will get laid off before or after the holidays.

<

This division is run by assclowns who are too dumb to understand the industry or the market. So sad to see great people be managed down by unintelligent, primary care managers who are getting crapped on by the “upper” management. How many territories have they white spaced? They aren’t backfilling any positions, people are making lateral transfers to oncology and our budgets are non existent and Kristy wants us to ignore this because patients need fycompa. I wonder if we will get laid off before or after the holidays.

Not letting us order new cars is a dead giveaway a layoff is coming.

Moving from Neurology to Oncology is not a lateral move

I find it funny that people who luck in to good territories are held up as great reps when they know nothing about the drug. There are so many dumb reps at this company who can’t verbalize the efficacy data and we are being trained by them because they won an award. My manager is about the dumbest man on earth and he can’t even say half the words in our detail aid but that doesn’t stop him from criticizing everyone else for not “closing” for patients. He gets tongue tied at lunches and looks so stupid but then when we get in the car he tells me how he did everything right and I did everything wrong. My offices hate him because he is so awkward but he has no idea. Eisai is where bad reps get promoted to management. If you’re an ass kisser, and like being spoken to like a child, eisai has an executive role for you. Just keep your eyes down and tell KC she is brilliant even when she is wrong and tell PH that he is your savior.

We make money as a brand. We aren’t going anywhere. Why stress? “Good reps” (no idea how that’s defined) are going to have opportunities with AD. How many times have you seen a company expand then reorg and because we are bloated they have to cut random territories? Think about July 2021 and how your counterparts are in misplaced geographies. I’m glad to be here and be part of a launch opportunity.

We make money as a brand. We aren’t going anywhere. Why stress? “Good reps” (no idea how that’s defined) are going to have opportunities with AD. How many times have you seen a company expand then reorg and because we are bloated they have to cut random territories? Think about July 2021 and how your counterparts are in misplaced geographies. I’m glad to be here and be part of a launch opportunity.

You’ll be misplaced in the unemployment line soon enough

You must be kidding. You honestly think you will be moving to the AD side. Were you here when we launched aduhelm? Did they offer you a job? They are going to keep all of the ass kissers and let go of the others.