National Sales Call

anonymous

Wow!! Am I ever inspired and motivated!! The entire VP team won me over! Vince was so authentic and “real” about supply. And that VP from the West? Wow is she on her game!!!

Lars look out, this crew is coming for your job next!

<

If I hear one more person from any layer of management say “thank you” for navigating the Ozempic supply shortages I may explode. Long term NNI loyalists are over it….how many times can they hear we hope to have resolved soon? None. This “unfortunate” situation has ruined our reputation and trust and made those of us on the front lines look like fools and liars.

If I hear one more person from any layer of management say “thank you” for navigating the Ozempic supply shortages I may explode. Long term NNI loyalists are over it….how many times can they hear we hope to have resolved soon? None. This “unfortunate” situation has ruined our reputation and trust and made those of us on the front lines look like fools and liars.
go fuck yourself

Is that a suggestion, recommendation or an order? Fucking yourself can mean many things. Like the word available or abundant, seems they have multiple meanings as well.

Wow!! Am I ever inspired and motivated!! The entire VP team won me over! Vince was so authentic and “real” about supply. And that VP from the West? Wow is she on her game!!!

Lars look out, this crew is coming for your job next!

Was it really necessary for all of us to spend an hour listening to that call during the day?

Didn’t Vince say 2mg was “abundent?” I wonder if that’s Canadian for scare or something????

I'm sure he meant well, in a deceptively lacking leadership style.