National call 245 happy v day

Typical of NNI
Those on charge are narcissistic
All about “I’
Figure out our crap IC. That will increase sales. Freaking idiots.
BTW vinces reward for performing leaders was meatballs and or Italian at his house, is this narcissistic?

Yawn….call an emergency call to tell us BH leaving. Who gives a …..?
The head of the whole commercial organization decided that after 25+ years and multiple blockbuster launches, on the edge of a category explosion, decided that he’d rather give that up than stay reporting to Doug and you’re yawning. I’m done with this. No wonder things never change. Lars, wake the f up!

The head of the whole commercial organization decided that after 25+ years and multiple blockbuster launches, on the edge of a category explosion, decided that he’d rather give that up than stay reporting to Doug and you’re yawning. I’m done with this. No wonder things never change. Lars, wake the f up!
This^^^

It’s too far gone. Nothing is going change at this point. If anything changes, it won’t be the better. History predicts the future.

He was unhappy and going thru the motions for a while. He was very carefree.