When and Where is National Meeting?

Yes, it is. And I don't know why some of these people are so worried about it. That's because some wont be going. They'll be off Novo's book's on January 1st, 2019.

Instead of wondering when and where the next national POA is, perhaps they should be cooling their jets while waiting to see what's going to happen with regard to a layoff this Fall. That's exactly what I'm doing. When I know whether or not I'll have a job is when I'll upshift out of low gear.

Amen to this sentiment right here. Maybe someone from Home Office took to CF to post about this to stop all of us from posting/talking about lay offs. Why would anyone care about POA with our jobs at stake????

We are proactively tracking the iPad and firing first not laying off. Some will leave naturally with the silence own to give the 4 a shot of a position but no lay offs. next March however with 3p gone take under consideration localized management and z associates doibg a “hiring freeze” input from regional level on who and where to focus on will be a key role. There is so much money vested in the pipeline that we want good people hear. So keep in mind If you don’t produce product your product in your bag from 8:30 to 5 without an explanation as to why your under performing or not in terriorty, or at an office location without being off, consider yourself fired. zero action plan, and effective to keep good people here which will be rewarded with a great pipeline to sell, and work! Bonous structure is also changing to 40k still capped.

We are proactively tracking the iPad and firing first not laying off. Some will leave naturally with the silence own to give the 4 a shot of a position but no lay offs. next March however with 3p gone take under consideration localized management and z associates doibg a “hiring freeze” input from regional level on who and where to focus on will be a key role. There is so much money vested in the pipeline that we want good people hear. So keep in mind If you don’t produce product your product in your bag from 8:30 to 5 without an explanation as to why your under performing or not in terriorty, or at an office location without being off, consider yourself fired. zero action plan, and effective to keep good people here which will be rewarded with a great pipeline to sell, and work! Bonous structure is also changing to 40k still capped.
put down the cocktail. Your post makes zero sense. Own a dictionary ?