• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

National Pep Rally!

<

That was fuckin crazy!!! What's going on at this place. And with all due respect, Mr. Robinson, what do your parents have to do with Astellas? You seem like a nice guy, a bit narcissistic, but you've turned Astellas into a laughing stock.

The writing was on the wall about the demise of Astellas a few years ago. A management team without scruples that doesn't know about leadership is a receipe for disaster. So happy I left.

Astellas has CIA written all over it! It's inevitable, senior management creates a cult-like frenzy over mature products offering us big $$ and lavish vacations. How can we possibly sell more of a product that has 99% market share without going off-label? I can party with the best of them, but man this organization is heading in the wrong direction at warp speed!

Basically trying way too hard to make "magic" happen. What would be great is a shortened straight forward meeting without all the BS show time nonsense. Save money and save hi jinks for some other company.

This company is run like a fraternity! Zero research & development or interest in helping patients. Instead we get senior management parties, booze, embarrassing behavior and bloated ego's. How about JR on stage singing karaoke...what a embarrassment!

What was up with JR's story about his parents being immmigrants? Not sure what we're supposed to take from that or what it has to do with the fact that we don't have any new products to sell. Guess senior management is running out of the usual bs so now we get to hear stories of their childhood. How fun!

I think most of us are incredibly uncomfortable with the way Astellas is being run given the marketplace challenges and Pharma stereotype. Based on the event last week, I'm pretty sure senior management is on another planet!

Basically trying way too hard to make "magic" happen. What would be great is a shortened straight forward meeting without all the BS show time nonsense. Save money and save hi jinks for some other company.

100% correct. We don't need gimmicks. GC? TBO? We need realistic solutions and plans for the future. "One dollar more"? Nuts. If you want $1 more JR you might start by rewarding us for the previous greatest years ever. All I got was a cookie. Yeesh!