Name 1 motivating DSM…can you?

anonymous

AZ the king of incompetent DSMs.
Does any of upper management realize the numbers are bad because no DSMs motivate the sales force. They are robots checking boxes. No coaching and no inspiration whatsoever. It’s so sad. We need real leaders.

<

Does any of upper management realize the numbers are bad because no DSMs motivate the sales force. They are robots checking boxes. No coaching and no inspiration whatsoever. It’s so sad. We need real leaders.

You are an adult. You shouldn't need another adult to motivate you. DSMs might not be good but if you're not self motivated then you are the problem.

That’s why you’re a rep. Keep delivering those lattes!

Bill Lyons hired me in 2000 ...a Great Man
200w.gif

The problem with many DSMs (not all) is they are all talk with little action. Do not ask me to behave and have dialogue in an office if you are not able to do it yourself. Many great reps just simply don't have respect for their leader. Unfortunately, most offices do not like when a DSM is brought in for this reason.

The problem with many DSMs (not all) is they are all talk with little action. Do not ask me to behave and have dialogue in an office if you are not able to do it yourself. Many great reps just simply don't have respect for their leader. Unfortunately, most offices do not like when a DSM is brought in for this reason.
You’ve been around many DSMs to make that assertion? Stop speaking in hyperbole like a child. No one cares about the reps’ feelings. As long as you continue to take a haphazard approach your job, then you will be treated as an unequal. It’s amazing how many of you reps on this site know how to do others’ jobs better than they can, but you couldn’t answer the first question about what they actually do. Get some ambition and progress in your career. Use that degree for something other than collecting signatures and whining.

I wish my DSM was all talk, no action. Can't shut him up. Always involved in the call. Problem is, he is really good with customers.

Be glad customers like him because with SET expecting them to be in the field on calls with us 150 days, that means he gets to know customers pretty well. At least it doesn’t block you from going back and if he’s good, take some pointers from him.

You’ve been around many DSMs to make that assertion? Stop speaking in hyperbole like a child. No one cares about the reps’ feelings. As long as you continue to take a haphazard approach your job, then you will be treated as an unequal. It’s amazing how many of you reps on this site know how to do others’ jobs better than they can, but you couldn’t answer the first question about what they actually do. Get some ambition and progress in your career. Use that degree for something other than collecting signatures and whining.

What a mature response from a leader. You proved the point of the post.

AZ gets rid of DSMs who are actual leaders, and that’s a fact.

He’s a joke. Self promoting, and annoying. I feel badly for his reps. They must cringe with every weekly workplace update on their numbers. There’s a reason, smartly, that no other DM does that. Clueless Wolfpack leader.

Yes he is, nothing but a self promoter DSM who has to give out a trophy or a plaque to his reps every quarter. He’s extremely lucky he has a winner district. What he doesn’t realize is it’s much easier to win in a low volume district. Based on his posts from workplace his total district volume is not even close to my solo territory goal of 180 farxiga scripts a week!