My DSM got me kicked out of an account

anonymous

My largest account and my manager got me kicked out. After repeatedly telling him that now wasn't a good time to press my customer he pressured me to interrupt my customer and a colleague. When asked what do I do now to get access to my targets, he responded "you will have to challenge the status quo".

<

mine did too. I called compliance anonymously. THIS falls under NOT doing the right thing....

You got thrown out because you didn't make an emotional connection with your PCP. Next time try telling the prescriber that she is killing people by not doing the right thing and that if it were your mother in her office, you would hope she had savings cards.

sounds like my dm. too many offices have told our sleeve not to bring our dm back again. dm is a total tool. needs a major ego check.
if az wants to say cash, one dm per state, per T.A. to approve concur reports is enough.

sounds like my dm. too many offices have told our sleeve not to bring our dm back again. dm is a total tool. needs a major ego check.
if az wants to say cash, one dm per state, per T.A. to approve concur reports is enough.

Lack of access is due to bullshit selling techniques implemented by brand teams and enforced DSMs who are looking to make the leap to RD.