• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Mueller is being uber fair to Gates

Oh come down idiot - he has bragged about his super weapon and would not hesitate to use it. Quick question: Has Putin ever been baptized?

C’mon, it simply bluster, a con, bluffing. Death would rob the little f$&k of his glory.

How old are you? Are yo old enough to drive in your state? You sound like a little pussy kid.... snowflake.
What the hell does it matter if he’s baptized? You think he cares about a God? Hs thinks he is a god.
Please tell me you are not that freaking stupid!

Thought you lefties LOVED Communism? You have been it’s primary apologists for 100 years.

You like in a red/blue world which doesn't exist. On the left was Clinton & Sanders. On the right were about 6 people. They cut each other to shreds. Are you really serious with your one-size fits-all mentality? You can't even define yourself.

1. C’mon, it simply bluster, a con, bluffing. Death would rob the little f$&k of his glory.
How old are you? Are yo old enough to drive in your state? You sound like a little pussy kid.... snowflake.
What the hell does it matter if he’s baptized? You think he cares about a God? Hs thinks he is a god.
Please tell me you are not that freaking stupid!

Oh, I assure you he is that stupid.

Conservative Trey Gowdy weighs in on the Mueller situation on Fox News. He says the same thing I have been saying.

Republican U.S. Representative Trey Gowdy criticized Trump’s personal attorney in an interview with "Fox News Sunday."

"I think the president’s attorney, frankly, does him a disservice when he says that and when he frames the investigation that way," Gowdy said. "If you have an innocent client, Mr. Dowd, act like it."

Conservative Trey Gowdy weighs in on the Mueller situation on Fox News. He says the same thing I have been saying.

Republican U.S. Representative Trey Gowdy criticized Trump’s personal attorney in an interview with "Fox News Sunday."

"I think the president’s attorney, frankly, does him a disservice when he says that and when he frames the investigation that way," Gowdy said. "If you have an innocent client, Mr. Dowd, act like it."

It's a witch hunt. Case closed.

It's a witch hunt. Case closed.

Trey Gowdy? You're tripping dude. God help Donald Trump if Trey Gowdy gets him on the witness stand. He WILL answer questions! And if he fires Mueller he's in deep shit. His presidency will end and the stock market gets chopped in half. He needs to quit acting like Emperor Trump and just do his fucking job. Close the pie-hole Donald for god's sake. :rolleyes:

Trey Gowdy? You're tripping dude. God help Donald Trump if Trey Gowdy gets him on the witness stand. He WILL answer questions! And if he fires Mueller he's in deep shit. His presidency will end and the stock market gets chopped in half. He needs to quit acting like Emperor Trump and just do his fucking job. Close the pie-hole Donald for god's sake. :rolleyes:

As usual you are wrong all the way round. Clinton proved that. As long as Trump stays in office the economy will roar. :rolleyes:

We've already had the emperor president, it was Obama. :rolleyes:

As usual you are wrong all the way round. Clinton proved that. As long as Trump stays in office the economy will roar. :rolleyes:

We've already had the emperor president, it was Obama. :rolleyes:

It's really roaring today, stock market down and retailers begging him not to put tariffs on China and meanwhile he stocks his family stores with crap made in China. :cool: