• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Did I just hear Mueller confirm that prez asked staff to falsify records to protect himself ?

Duh, no shit Sherlock, Mueller wasn't conducting a trial so Gohert's comment made no sense as NEITHER of them had been in a courtroom for a while. Mueller was simply conducting a hearing and as trump said, he didn't start it, he had to take it over and probably got crappy information to begin with.

So in short - BOTH comments were correct, that was the irony and apparently you do not understand 'irony'

You're just dyin' to blame someone. :cool:

Funny coming from the guy who tried to take a jab at Gohmert who has been involved in the legislative branch while Mueller has been in law enforcement and judicial positions for the entire time so Gohmert’s comments were entirely appropriate and not the least bit ironic.

Funny coming from the guy who tried to take a jab at Gohmert who has been involved in the legislative branch while Mueller has been in law enforcement and judicial positions for the entire time so Gohmert’s comments were entirely appropriate and not the least bit ironic.

Exactly! Vag doesn’t know what “ ironic” means. Just having one of his many brain farts.

Exactly! Vag doesn’t know what “ ironic” means. Just having one of his many brain farts.

Muller has been in law yes but not as a judge - all administrative, as a director (FBI) and as an investigator. Spend some time on a search engine and learn a little before you put your foot in your mouth again.

If that is what I heard, why isn’t this “game over?”

It is basically, like Ghouliani, etc, it's just click bait now. :cool:

AAEQUsQ.img

Reading is irrelevant. The native Americans could not read nor speak English. If they did not like it here they left. So what is your absurd point? Case closed.
Reading is irrelevant? You are suppose to be so intelligent but reading is irrelevant let me guess you to superior to read. The native Americans could not read nor speak English neither can you from the looks of things, if they did not like it they left, and went where dumb ass? WHAT IS YOUR ABSURD POINT? Absurd do you even know what that means? I told you, you need stfu.