• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Most threading and worst manager ever

There is nothing. It was a snowflake guy or dumb broad that is clearly looking to blame others. Taking it out on poor Fitz.
See. It’s clear that any words about Fitz were without merit and he has always been a fair, transparent person who always respected everyone. Everyone should apologize to him.

case closed

See. It’s clear that any words about Fitz were without merit and he has always been a fair, transparent person who always respected everyone. Everyone should apologize to him.

case closed

JF was is a bigot, clear and simple. He would not ever admit to that, he was. JF always frowned upon women working. He ensured his wife never worked. He is a control freak and prejudice toward women and minorities. I've seen it and thank God he no longer impacts peoples lives as a mean person and manger.

I knew Jim Fitzgerald back in the day. He certainly was a person who discouraged women working. He did not appreciate people of color. He was a successful manager at Merck managing females and people of color out of and from entering his district.
Old school guy, glad his type are retired.

I worked for him. Did not agree with some of his methods as they seemed dirty handed. I just did my job, did will under him and beyond. He was a good teacher.
I worked with him for many years. A great teacher, motivator and leader. He was old school and always above board. I learned a great deal about just not work but life in general. You just needed to stay in your lane and know your place not only at work but also in society. I wish he could be cloned. This world need more of him.

I worked with him for many years. A great teacher, motivator and leader. He was old school and always above board. I learned a great deal about just not work but life in general. You just needed to stay in your lane and know your place not only at work but also in society. I wish he could be cloned. This world need more of him.

Jim sucked my dogs tits. He had a reputation for doing this. Said the dogs were better than Jan's.

I still don’t know what the most “threading” manager means? I guess it means the original poster is a complete fucking moron who deserved what they got for being so fucking stupid.

I still don’t know what the most “threading” manager means? I guess it means the original poster is a complete fucking moron who deserved what they got for being so fucking stupid.
These idiots want to blame someone else for their failures. They fail at work, life and everything in between. These threads suck. Much better years ago. That hollo or poindexter thread with the QA married people was great. Should bring that one back. Also the sales guy that went to Perdue.

These idiots want to blame someone else for their failures. They fail at work, life and everything in between. These threads suck. Much better years ago. That hollo or poindexter thread with the QA married people was great. Should bring that one back. Also the sales guy that went to Perdue.
Different time. Even though SP technically bought Merck, they were garbage. They had the “we do nothing culture” across all departments. It was funny seeing them cry all the time. It was the best time to be a Merck employee. The only time things ran well was when they were all gone. Did Merck employees hook up with the SP QA people. 100 percent yes. Big deal? 100 percent no. It happened across many departments.

Different time. Even though SP technically bought Merck, they were garbage. They had the “we do nothing culture” across all departments. It was funny seeing them cry all the time. It was the best time to be a Merck employee. The only time things ran well was when they were all gone. Did Merck employees hook up with the SP QA people. 100 percent yes. Big deal? 100 percent no. It happened across many departments.
schering plough was a race to zero. They had one drug. It was going off patent.