More layoffs coming… how much more can they cut?

Galderma was planning to raise a significant amount of fresh cash to help bring down debt with an April IPO. With this not happening, more jobs will be cut.
100% more cuts. planning has already started. When the US numbers are missed once again for Q1, the Dallas office will be even more of a ghost town. The board is coming in early May. Heads will roll, including Silvina’s. No one put in this role can win.

100% more cuts. planning has already started. When the US numbers are missed once again for Q1, the Dallas office will be even more of a ghost town. The board is coming in early May. Heads will roll, including Silvina’s. No one put in this role can win.
Silvina won’t survive and many more cuts and heads will roll. Galderma should have kept Miles and his team as it has been a downward spiral ever since they were kicked-out.

When business performance is bad, when you have nothing to sell, you plaster the wrinkled face of the CEO on LinkedIn, claiming false success at AMWC. Flemming, we all know sales are down. Stop the BS.

How much more can they cut? As much as they need to make the finances look good so they can sell this shit show. Do you think anyone cares you will double or triple your workload? Nope. No one. Just do it and wait to get let go.

Come on Folks. We know that layoffs are inevitable across the organization. There’s nothing in the pipeline, budgets have been cut and with no IPO, Galderma’s future is bleak.

Come on Folks. We know that layoffs are inevitable across the organization. There’s nothing in the pipeline, budgets have been cut and with no IPO, Galderma’s future is bleak.
What a shame. A few years ago this place was amazing and now it feels like the end is almost here. Everyone I work is the is completely miserable at HQ. I think the Alastin team are the only ones who are not totally miserable, yet. It is unbelievable to me how the leadership team does not see this.

Nobody really contributes to the company anymore….
I hope that anyone looking to come work here looks at Cafe Pharma before accepting the offer. I think every company has issues, but our company is an extreme. I would say that Cafe Pharma has many companies that post a bunch of false rumors, but unfortunately most of this is all true. When Miles was here, the US was at its peak. Flemming ruined that too.

I hope that anyone looking to come work here looks at Cafe Pharma before accepting the offer. I think every company has issues, but our company is an extreme. I would say that Cafe Pharma has many companies that post a bunch of false rumors, but unfortunately most of this is all true. When Miles was here, the US was at its peak. Flemming ruined that too.

Miles, is that you?

Galderma was a great company when Stuart and Miles were around. Despite restructuring and divestment, morale was high and performance strong. EQT and Fleming destroyed everything. It’s been a downward spiral every since with no recovery in sight. Galderma went from a fun company to a shithole.

Galderma was a great company when Stuart and Miles were around. Despite restructuring and divestment, morale was high and performance strong. EQT and Fleming destroyed everything. It’s been a downward spiral every since with no recovery in sight. Galderma went from a fun company to a shithole.

*Stuart has entered the chat*