• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

More HCV reps leave

<

Forget BMS! Gilead is going to wipe out all competition: The company has submitted its application for approval of Sovaldi-Ledipasvir to the EC and the FDA, and a response from the FDA is expected sometime this October. How come sales training (Meghan), my DM, Lutzie, Louie Louie, etc. never talk about Gilead's drugs?!?! In less than two months, they will have the perfect combo on the market!!!!! I need to leave NOW!! WTF, we are being lied to! Why did Marketing agree to sell our obsolete regimen!! I hope to get back to Vertex!!!

Forget BMS! Gilead is going to wipe out all competition: The company has submitted its application for approval of Sovaldi-Ledipasvir to the EC and the FDA, and a response from the FDA is expected sometime this October. How come sales training (Meghan), my DM, Lutzie, Louie Louie, etc. never talk about Gilead's drugs?!?! In less than two months, they will have the perfect combo on the market!!!!! I need to leave NOW!! WTF, we are being lied to! Why did Marketing agree to sell our obsolete regimen!! I hope to get back to Vertex!!!

You lazy reps aren't worth your weight in shit ! You drag the company down,you cry and moan and eventually you will be fired and out of work and trolling CP with the thousands of ex reps bumming and out of work Devastated by the loss of a check I never saw a more deserving group of people (pharma reps) that are being permanently eliminated in massive numbers in the last decade You're dinosaurs like aol dial up and vcrs No Need for you ! Just ask the university's and doctors office where reps are banned completely You lazy bums are outta here !

You better hope Iam not your next boss, because you would be warned the FIRST time you got lazy and FIRED the second time Abbott/Abbvie let you do it repeatedly, in the real world you will
get a rude awakening Wait and see !

WE ARE F*CK*D!!!!!!!

So 3 reps changed jobs? I don't understand why this is such a big deal. People change jobs for lots of reasons all the time so stop exaggerating.

You don't get it do you! We have lost 20+ reps in the last two months!! Why? They know we have nothing to sell versus competition!! The big question for Ricky is who betrayed the company by saying they could sell a BID multi-drug regimen with Norvir versus QD simple therapy with no AEs!!! Who misled the shareholders!!!

You don't get it do you! We have lost 20+ reps in the last two months!! Why? They know we have nothing to sell versus competition!! The big question for Ricky is who betrayed the company by saying they could sell a BID multi-drug regimen with Norvir versus QD simple therapy with no AEs!!! Who misled the shareholders!!!

Check out that Whistleblowers against fraud. They even have a free app for your mobile device.

Its so frustrating hired bunch external which got tons of money they left and those external still here threaten to quit so what do they get account jobs or other positions! meanwhile this group can't hire or value our own loyal employees that know how to work. And those external still here will be gone in less than a year!