• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Morale in Women's Health is at an all time low!

My guess is Thursday if they're going to mimic what they did last year. Friday will probably be reserved for those who got the hatchet the day before to hear their "options" from HR. Good luck to everyone.

"We are the acquiring company." Let's see how true that is tomorrow or did Paul Bedard lie yet again! It's not looking good already. My heart goes out to those that lost their jobs. The future of WHC is bleak with Paul at the helm.

With Conceptus....
Breath people. This is ALL Speculation. This place has been an unhealthy environment for all of us. How many are complaining of chest, back and neck pain etc. In the end, we will all survive. It's just a kick in the gut that's all.

Had two calls this morning from Drs. offices. One for an insertion Demo and one for a new NP and another for a replacement. Made both apts. I wonder who the company thinks is capable of these once I'm gone. They have no clue what we do or our value.

They think because numbers are flat they don't need us. Numbers would be in the TANK if it wasn't for us holding on to what we have by constantly putting out fires in offices. They will find out. Or else, they don't really care and will focus on Essure.
Good luck everyone. Hang tight

Breath people. This is ALL Speculation. This place has been an unhealthy environment for all of us. How many are complaining of chest, back and neck pain etc. In the end, we will all survive. It's just a kick in the gut that's all.

Had two calls this morning from Drs. offices. One for an insertion Demo and one for a new NP and another for a replacement. Made both apts. I wonder who the company thinks is capable of these once I'm gone. They have no clue what we do or our value.

They think because numbers are flat they don't need us. Numbers would be in the TANK if it wasn't for us holding on to what we have by constantly putting out fires in offices. They will find out. Or else, they don't really care and will focus on Essure.
Good luck everyone. Hang tight

You are delusional! YES the new focus is ESSURE. IUS business is ugly stepchild.

You think they need you to do replacements? I bet they are training a staff in India to handle that over the phone as we speak.

You are delusional! YES the new focus is ESSURE. IUS business is ugly stepchild.

You think they need you to do replacements? I bet they are training a staff in India to handle that over the phone as we speak.

If you feel it necessary to name call then whatever. I turn my replacement calls into sales calls and quite often find an issue with placement technique. I don't think a phone call can replace that. You are right however, that our fearless leaders might think that. Like I had said, the sales are what they are because we fight to keep the business we have. We are not in growth mode as the company wants us to be.

It is all out of our control. Today, I am seriously struggling with losing some of my dearest friends and watching this company let go of bright, hard working and talented people who I've learned from. I know they will find a healthier place to work, however, today they are in my prayers as this is not easy, ever.

I would like to say I'm relieved, as a core rep, but that is not exactly true. It's like winning a ticket for a trip on Titanic. So sorry to my BD people. You got the short end of the stick, but I believe you are really the lucky ones in the end.

There has been a temporary delay in chopping your heads, core reps. We need you to squeeze out sales for a few more months. THEN we will kick you to the curb. Get your Christmas shopping done early and book your spring break trips now!