• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Mitt Romney, Military Dad?

Breakingnews

Even back in 2007, Bishop Romney was running for President. At that time, he called for the nation to show a 'surge of support' for U.S. forces in Iraq and defended his five sons' decision not to enlist.

Willard said his sons were showing their support for the country by 'helping get me elected.'

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/08/08/questions-about-romneys-sons-and-military-service/

This will not play well with the voters this fall and it will most certainly be an issue during the camapign.

Romney has shown, from his prep school years, to be a bully and a coward and it looks like his five sons followed in those small footsteps.

A pro-Vietnam War draft dodger, a corporate raider, and a tax evader with a Swiss bank account as a GOP presidential candidate. It is surreal.

Even back in 2007, Bishop Romney was running for President. At that time, he called for the nation to show a 'surge of support' for U.S. forces in Iraq and defended his five sons' decision not to enlist.

Willard said his sons were showing their support for the country by 'helping get me elected.'

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/08/08/questions-about-romneys-sons-and-military-service/

This will not play well with the voters this fall and it will most certainly be an issue during the camapign.

Romney has shown, from his prep school years, to be a bully and a coward and it looks like his five sons followed in those small footsteps.

A pro-Vietnam War draft dodger, a corporate raider, and a tax evader with a Swiss bank account as a GOP presidential candidate. It is surreal.

Oh look Mom! Another shiny object!

WE DON"T CARE!!!!

Romney did not go around eating his pets or pushing girls down on the ground

Care to discuss Obama"s sterling military record? How about yours?

Stick to the topic of the thread - This is about the Romney spawn avoiding military service so they help Papa Etch-A-Sketch get elected.

Nice try at deflection, but your ruse is up and everyone can see through your weak act.

Stick to the topic of the thread - This is about the Romney spawn avoiding military service so they help Papa Etch-A-Sketch get elected.

Nice try at deflection, but your ruse is up and everyone can see through your weak act.
I seem to recall some cowardly leftie whining RP saying that since there was no draft, he did not have to be ashamed of himself for not having served. Do you suppose that the sniveling little coward has changed his mind? Perhaps you should ask him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seem to recall some cowardly leftie whining RP that since there was no draft, he did not have to be ashamed of himself for not having served. Do you suppose that the sniveling little coward has changed his mind? Perhaps you should ask him.

More of your trademark deflection, typical and predictable since you don't have the stones to debate the OP as to why none of Romney's five sons didn't serve while Pops was out banging the drum for support of the Iraq war.

I suppose it was OK for you that all five of Bishop Romney's sons didn't serve because they were busy campaigning for their flip flopping dad.

Stay on topic or STFU.

More of your trademark deflection, typical and predictable since you don't have the stones to debate the OP as to why none of Romney's five sons didn't serve while Pops was out banging the drum for support of the Iraq war.

I suppose it was OK for you that all five of Bishop Romney's sons didn't serve because they were busy campaigning for their flip flopping dad.

Stay on topic or STFU.

My last post was spot on topic. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

My last post was spot on topic. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

Your last post was not even close to being on topic. Apparently you must have been reading another thread or just plain confused, I will go with the later.

Now back to the OP, Do you agree with Romney that his sons didn't have to serve in the Iraq war because as Willard said, they were showing their support for the country by 'helping get me elected'?

Man up for once and answer the question instead of thowing out more of your maimed deflections.

Care to discuss Obama"s sterling military record? How about yours?

You have to be a citizen to serve silly. Read on.

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

Adams was employed at the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division from May 2008 through September 2008.

His position was senior elections clerk, overseeing a group of 50 to 60 employees responsible for verifying the identity of voters at the Absentee Ballot Office. It was in this capacity that Adams became aware of the search for Obama’s birth-certificate records.

“During the course of my employment,” Adams swears in the affidavit (viewable in full as part 1 and part 2), “I became aware that many requests were being made to the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division, the Hawaii Office of Elections, and the Hawaii Department of Health from around the country to obtain a copy of then-Senator Barack Obama’s long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate.”

As he inquired about the birth certificate, he says, his supervisors told him that the records were not on file at the Hawaii Department of Health.

“Senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division told me on multiple occasions that no Hawaii long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Senator Obama in the Hawaii Department of Health,” Adams’ affidavit reads, “and there was no record that any such document had ever been on file in the Hawaii Department of Health or any other branch or department of the Hawaii government.”

Tim Adams, former senior elections clerk for Honolulu

In a recorded telephone interview, Adams told WND that it was common knowledge among election officials where he worked that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate could be found at the Hawaii Department of Health.

“My supervisor came and told me, ‘Of course, there’s no birth certificate. What? You stupid,’” Adams said. “She usually spoke well, but in saying this she reverted to a Hawaiian dialect. I really didn’t know how to respond to that. She said it and just walked off. She was quite a powerful lady.”

Now you are part of 'Team Deflection'? I fully expected it from BB and others, but I thought that you where above that limp wristed tactic. Your 'birther' response is almost as tired and distorted as the false Larry Sinclair nonsense you throw out there. C'mon Hoss, you are better than that.

Now, try to stay with the topic of this thread and make an attempt to answer the question that BB keeps dodging . . .

Do you agree with Romney that his sons didn't have to serve in the Iraq war because as Willard said, they were showing their support for the country by 'helping get me elected'?

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

Adams was employed at the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division from May 2008 through September 2008.

His position was senior elections clerk, overseeing a group of 50 to 60 employees responsible for verifying the identity of voters at the Absentee Ballot Office. It was in this capacity that Adams became aware of the search for Obama’s birth-certificate records.

“During the course of my employment,” Adams swears in the affidavit (viewable in full as part 1 and part 2), “I became aware that many requests were being made to the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division, the Hawaii Office of Elections, and the Hawaii Department of Health from around the country to obtain a copy of then-Senator Barack Obama’s long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate.”

As he inquired about the birth certificate, he says, his supervisors told him that the records were not on file at the Hawaii Department of Health.

“Senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division told me on multiple occasions that no Hawaii long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Senator Obama in the Hawaii Department of Health,” Adams’ affidavit reads, “and there was no record that any such document had ever been on file in the Hawaii Department of Health or any other branch or department of the Hawaii government.”

In a recorded telephone interview, Adams told WND that it was common knowledge among election officials where he worked that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate could be found at the Hawaii Department of Health.

“My supervisor came and told me, ‘Of course, there’s no birth certificate. What? You stupid,’” Adams said. “She usually spoke well, but in saying this she reverted to a Hawaiian dialect. I really didn’t know how to respond to that. She said it and just walked off. She was quite a powerful lady.”

Unsourced trash; because you're ashamed of it.

FAIL!!!

Tim Adams? Are you in the failed mensa's cult and cast of idiots?

Tim Adams? Are you a member of the failed mensa's cast of idiots?

Now you are part of 'Team Deflection'? I fully expected it from BB and others, but I thought that you where above that limp wristed tactic. Your 'birther' response is almost as tired and distorted as the false Larry Sinclair nonsense you throw out there. C'mon Hoss, you are better than that.

Now, try to stay with the topic of this thread and make an attempt to answer the question that BB keeps dodging . . .

Do you agree with Romney that his sons didn't have to serve in the Iraq war because as Willard said, they were showing their support for the country by 'helping get me elected'?

I stayed on topic.

You said that Romney was guilty of tax evasion in the origional post. Could I see the proof?

As far as the Hawaii thing, I just post what the mainstream media won't.

You don't want to go to the military service of Romney as most all Dem and Repubs never served. The way I see it only BB, Doc Who and me can address that issue. Everyone else was either to gutless to serve or it interfered w/ their lifestyle.

You know me and we get along so I will repeat my beliefs:

Leave me alone D.C.. My life consists of hunting and fishing and going to work. I don't owe anyone nuthin' and no one owes me anything. I refuse to pay for the worthless people in this country anymore. I make money for my family, not the worthless trash. These politicians need to start kissing my ass because w/ out me they got nothing. And I ain't part of no team. I'm a man that wants people to keep the heck out of my business. Also as far away from my business as possible because I've about had it w/ these nosey, sissy boy antics.

Tim Adams? Are you a member of the failed mensa's cast of idiots?

Do you have anything intelligent to say or are you just going to insult me for something I said that you can't prove wrong. Seriously, If I'm wrong I will apologize but you have to come up w/ something more than this stupid comment.