• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Mitt Romney Loves Cars, Lakes, & Trees...

D_A_R_T_H

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHaMqHh5NZ4

This guys a joke the notion this asshat could beat Obama is laughable. I knew he was bad, but not this bad seriously "I like the height of the trees..big and small lakes...and may the cars rule" LOL. Mitt proves time and time again he's a "severe" empty suit. The guys a cold turkey who can't appeal to the average Joe. Say all you want about Obama's policies, but none can dispute he's one of the best campaigners of our time. Mitts aloofness and lack of core beliefs will only be magnified tenfold beside Obama. He will be painted as a Multi-Millionaire who wants to lower his own tax rate to almost zero while increasing everyone else’s, and a weird guy who straps the family dog to the car roof on road trips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHaMqHh5NZ4

This guys a joke the notion this asshat could beat Obama is laughable. I knew he was bad, but not this bad seriously "I like the height of the trees..big and small lakes...and may the cars rule" LOL. Mitt proves time and time again he's a "severe" empty suit. The guys a cold turkey who can't appeal to the average Joe. Say all you want about Obama's policies, but none can dispute he's one of the best campaigners of our time. Mitts aloofness and lack of core beliefs will only be magnified tenfold beside Obama. He will be painted as a Multi-Millionaire who wants to lower his own tax rate to almost zero while increasing everyone else’s, and a weird guy who straps the family dog to the car roof on road trips.

Tha was a riot . . . For all of the reasons above and more, Romney the suit dummy won't have any idea what hit him after President Obama rolls out his campaign this fall. Willard better stck up on some more magic underwear.

Pass the popcorn.

:D