Message to Executive Leadership

anonymous

Many of us have zoned out. Your emails have not helped. Till we have clarity on cuts and the strategy ahead, expect us to remain checked out.
Your Truly
BMS Employees

<

Many of us have zoned out. Your emails have not helped. Till we have clarity on cuts and the strategy ahead, expect us to remain checked out.
Your Truly
BMS Employees

The keys to turning things around are:

-HIQ...use them often
-closing...hard and all calls
-executioon...you damn well better make that capped frequency attainment number

Make it happen!

Many in US Medical have been quiet quitting for a while. It has been fun. Make up metrics and enter cral. Hey … Davide… CE3 that bs baby. LOL. What a moron …. His brains are made up of rocks.

Your Truly
BMS Employees

100% truth!

I am losing my mind with the idiotic decisions that are being made. I have lost all motivation. I was staring at my DM today on a call listening to him drone on with all the talking points he heard at the managers meeting, all meaningless crap. I don't know anyone who is keeping their sanity.

Heard through the grapevine that this is slated for end of April. You have a month to grab your S#%%. Pillage BMS to the max.

Any more reductions for the field in Heme or Onc? It's been absolute chaos since the layoff last summer. Constant product changes and the worst training I have ever had at a company. The forecast for 2024 is off the charts for many of the products. I feel half trained with double the growth expectations. Even leadership is making side comments about some of the decisions.

US medical oncology is going down the drain, KC has been playing favorites and it is clearly seen by her decisions in her new model. She talks to the MSLs like they are children. I’m so sick of being told to be resilient. Can you just call it what it is? We would have more respect for KC if she did. If the newly hired executive director is as dumb as the rest of the LT then BMS is doomed. This organization went downhill so fast. I love how they think that the new model is going to prevent people from quitting. Everyone I know is applying to different jobs and wanting out. The old COMSLs will be left because of KC giving them what they want. Little do they know they will actually need to have significant scientific exchange with high level TLs… that they haven’t done before. Not sure they even want to do that but all that mattered was that they got what they wanted! The choice for interim ED was a bad one and it has cost USFMO our will to care about this work. Something better will come along and we will leave. Guess that’s what they want!

The new VP choice is not salvaging this. She will be a commercial puppet. The MSLs are officially sales

US medical oncology is going down the drain, KC has been playing favorites and it is clearly seen by her decisions in her new model. She talks to the MSLs like they are children. I’m so sick of being told to be resilient. Can you just call it what it is? We would have more respect for KC if she did. If the newly hired executive director is as dumb as the rest of the LT then BMS is doomed. This organization went downhill so fast. I love how they think that the new model is going to prevent people from quitting. Everyone I know is applying to different jobs and wanting out. The old COMSLs will be left because of KC giving them what they want. Little do they know they will actually need to have significant scientific exchange with high level TLs… that they haven’t done before. Not sure they even want to do that but all that mattered was that they got what they wanted! The choice for interim ED was a bad one and it has cost USFMO our will to care about this work. Something better will come along and we will leave. Guess that’s what they want!

The new VP choice is not salvaging this. She will be a commercial puppet. The MSLs are officially sales

Sadly this will be the case that a “salesy” person will be brought in. Or a displaced Manager from another failed unit with no field experience but good at talking. Or someone who will beat the MSLs into submission with new metrics.

Not sure if leadership realizes that someone with a solid field medical background is needed to lead the team unless by design they want the remaining MSLs to jump ship and replace them.

Try recruiting quality people to come to this mess. The cost of lost talent will be felt for years to come.

Did someone get hired yet? I used to work there. What a sad place.

an ED was hired but then it fell out in negotiations apparently. So I’m assuming the new ED will come from within BMS as clearly things are not going well and the ability to get someone who can manage this mess is null. I don’t think anyone wants the job, especially since they will need to be a commercial puppet and somehow get the MSLs to believe in them. Which I’m skeptical at this point. Be glad you got out, it is a very sad place. I’ll be leaving too. It’s so sad usfmo was so strong and now it’s in shambles and inadequate.

an ED was hired but then it fell out in negotiations apparently. So I’m assuming the new ED will come from within BMS as clearly things are not going well and the ability to get someone who can manage this mess is null. I don’t think anyone wants the job, especially since they will need to be a commercial puppet and somehow get the MSLs to believe in them. Which I’m skeptical at this point. Be glad you got out, it is a very sad place. I’ll be leaving too. It’s so sad usfmo was so strong and now it’s in shambles and inadequate.

Don't forget about the awesome MSL metrics from TS. Sure, quality over quantity is clearly the most important thing.....