March 15 Work Stoppage

Virtual phone interactions with doctors are completely inconsiderate to doctors right now. the LAST thing they want to do right now it situ down and figure out how to work a virtual phone call and listen to a rep selfishly push their non life saving products. I had a doctor friend tell me this week that two reps tried doing them with him and he said when this all shakes out he will never let them back into his office.

I'll second what this dude said.

To answer the question, yes that is what were doing over here - quite successfully, in fact. However, its not "over the phone" ,...it is through a virtual face to face interaction, so it is completely compliant.

why such hostility? I know a person in this office very well, 20+ year relationship, and they described in detail how the rep was on speakerphone, on a phone, with the providers. Knows it was AZ. No video, no presentation. Even spoke to them again today about it. Full catered lunch for a big office. Not attacking your company, just curious if things were getting more relaxed.

why such hostility? I know a person in this office very well, 20+ year relationship, and they described in detail how the rep was on speakerphone, on a phone, with the providers. Knows it was AZ. No video, no presentation. Even spoke to them again today about it. Full catered lunch for a big office. Not attacking your company, just curious if things were getting more relaxed.

So that sounds about right. That would be the way an AZ rep would do it. Probably just said please doc they will let me go if you don’t write my product.

I had a bad feeling about this virtual stuff from the get-go. works well if the hcp is relatively tech savvy, tried it w one of my np friends and was kind of fun. however, there is too much room for compliance problems imo.

o_O