March 15 Work Stoppage

anonymous

Management is on Conference calls tomorrow morning. Specialty was sent home today and we will all begin a work stoppage tomorrow.
4-6 week timeframe but not totally finalized yet. Compensation will be at 100% for the quarter and removed from COE Rankings so we will only figure 3Quarters for 2020

Management is on Conference calls tomorrow morning. Specialty was sent home today and we will all begin a work stoppage tomorrow.
4-6 week timeframe but not totally finalized yet. Compensation will be at 100% for the quarter and removed from COE Rankings so we will only figure 3Quarters for 2020

I hope this is true. If so AZ is doing the right thing!

We are almost done Q1. AZ should count Q1 in full and pay Q2 at 100%. This will affect that quarter to a much greater extent than this one. I mean there are only two weeks left.

My manager made some references to what the original poster stated so I think that we will here some version of this be EOD tomorrow. The sooner the better because my offices are starting to lock out reps anyway.

Looks like we are expendable based on the email we just got Pascal. Keep an eye on which companies protect their people, those are companies I will find work with in the future. Thanks AZ, thanks for the opportunity to spread a disease and interrupt clinics where they are completely stressed, then risk my family’s health. Great company.

Read the email. We will be doing digital detailing ( whatever that means )...basically sending emails whenever possible. AZ has presidents in many countries and each will have say as to how the sales forces will proceed. There is no way that we will be "required" to stay in the field based on how quickly this is projected to spread in the coming weeks. There will be a stoppage in the states as of either EOD tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Wait a minute, they are going to just pay everyone at 100% this quarter even though it is almost over? I hope that in reference to 2and quarter as I'm having a great quarter and that would be total BS.

I get that the 2nd quarter but this quarter is almost over.

This is not true. Pascal and my manager just sent emails out that business is as usual. All specialties are in the field. I hope the SLT re-evaluate their decision sooner than later.

Wait a minute, they are going to just pay everyone at 100% this quarter even though it is almost over? I hope that in reference to 2and quarter as I'm having a great quarter and that would be total BS.

Yeah! For the people over 100% that is not fair!

Yep! Unreal!!!!!!!
The email:
“We will allow in-person visits/meetings to continue...” for field based.
But home office can work from home!!

Thanks AZ - you really are the worst co ever.

Could you at least send us out some hand sanitizer??? Per your document you tell us to use it- ummm- kinda tough to come by these days!!

This is crazy. Our CEO says your safety is our priority - uh I want a field visit with the CEO and let's see if he feels all giddy about this decision. Now that we have learned that this virus is airborne and very small particles remain airborne for up to 3 hours he must change this direction.

This is crazy. Our CEO says your safety is our priority uh I want a field visit with the CEO and let's see if he feels all giddy about this decision. Now that we have learned that this virus is airborne and very small particles remain airborne for up to 3 hours he must change this direction.

What a joke of a message from Pascal! Never felt so devalued by a company. Thanks for the rec on using hand sanitizer ass hat! I mean what the hell is the SLT thinking! Get in front of this and be a front runner in doing the right thing! Could not have been handled worse. It’s like trump acting like this was a non issue for months then all the sudden woke up. Let’s hope they wake up tomorrow and realize how stupid it is to have us in the field

Agreed. And with Q2 being a complete crap shoot on when things get back to some semblance of "normal", if the decision is to whack Q1 but keep Q2 in place, makes -0- sense.

They could pay both at 100% as a compromise.

This is not true. Pascal and my manager just sent emails out that business is as usual. All specialties are in the field. I hope the SLT re-evaluate their decision sooner than later.

Leadership IS on a call Fri 3/13 that was scheduled late Thu afternoon. No details of exactly how FSIP will be paid, but there was mention on the last call (Tue) that it will be reviewed and they will do right. Not necessarily a blanket approach. Take a deep breath and wait for details.

Everybody relax. Details will be coming later today. The entire country is shutting down for next several weeks and AZ will basically do the same. There may be some pockets where people feel they can work but the majority of offices will be closed to reps and it will be up to us if we want to be in harms way to go there. digital access will be recommended and no one will be penalized for protecting their families.