Major Announcement Incoming

<

So we're going to cut 5% of CMG. so what roles are going to be targeted? Certainly not HED's, HD's, MED's or MSL's. Respiratory TAM's, Ocrevus TAM's and Optha TAM's seem safe. I can't imagine FRM's would be let go. The breast TAM's seem safe. So who's getting cut? Marketing? Tecentriq TAM's? BEM's? Who's out?

Well I imagine it will be 50% of the Ocrevus TAMs. Ocrevus celebrates it's 7th anniversary this month, and all MS prescribers are already educated and aware of it. You don't need a full on launch with an injectable form.

I imagine the cuts will affect all franchises in some form or another. Of course they won't cut any HED's or HD's since they are invaluable to our success. That is, if you ask them. Knowing past Transformation idiocracy they will probably cut half the Ocrevus TAMs and hire more HD's. We need even more DEI HD's to accommodate the need for Wokeness at our flailing company.

Well I imagine it will be 50% of the Ocrevus TAMs. Ocrevus celebrates it's 7th anniversary this month, and all MS prescribers are already educated and aware of it. You don't need a full on launch with an injectable form.

I imagine the cuts will affect all franchises in some form or another. Of course they won't cut any HED's or HD's since they are invaluable to our success. That is, if you ask them. Knowing past Transformation idiocracy they will probably cut half the Ocrevus TAMs and hire more HD's. We need even more DEI HD's to accommodate the need for Wokeness at our flailing company.

Ocrevus is a big driver for 2024. Do we think they might cut Oncology again an combine TA's into a single TAM role? Or at least combine LPT and Heme? Breast and Heme?

HD’s (except in Ophthalmology) have useless jobs. They are hardly ever in the field, most were hired by their buddies, and they hold zero value nor are they demand generating. HED’s can become HD’s and cut all the HD’s separate out FRM’s and BEM’s out of the Ecosystem and make them stand alone unit like MCCO was. They are asking for a lawsuit by mixing the TAM/FRM roles like they have.

HD’s (except in Ophthalmology) have useless jobs. They are hardly ever in the field, most were hired by their buddies, and they hold zero value nor are they demand generating. HED’s can become HD’s and cut all the HD’s separate out FRM’s and BEM’s out of the Ecosystem and make them stand alone unit like MCCO was. They are asking for a lawsuit by mixing the TAM/FRM roles like they have.
Haha! I'm not sure an HED would have a clue how to handle the HD job! Personally, I think the HD job is the hardest job in the company right now. (I am not an HD) I do agree with the FRM/BEM roles being siloed out of the ecosystem's. I'm of the opinion the BEM role could be handled by HD's. For the most part all of the contracts are emailed to the practices each month and as someone mentioned, the GPO's are already handling Actemra. That entire role could probably be dissolved.