AM Announcement (new CEO)

I pray that she was hired to prepare us to be sold to Novartis. Another premium in stock price, a severance and off to the sunset! Plus it would be better for patients and physicians. We have become a complete laughing stock in this industry. Sad when I started here we were clearly the cream of the crop!

DEI is for non performers and losers. This company has become one of the many woke corporations that are clueless about productivity and high performance. It's much more important to promote color, have clinical trials of color, and have the majority in color. You can also throw in the rainbow folks as well. One day common sense will return, but doubtful it will happen here. We prefer how things look rather than how things actually work. Can we just fire all the whiteys?

White Privilege.

I pray that she was hired to prepare us to be sold to Novartis. Another premium in stock price, a severance and off to the sunset! Plus it would be better for patients and physicians. We have become a complete laughing stock in this industry. Sad when I started here we were clearly the cream of the crop!

you’ve done it! The least intelligent comment in the history of this site. My hats off to you

I worked with AM pretty closely earlier in her career and to be clear, I could be a jealous a-hole and try to knock her down. I don’t know if she is the person for this role or not. She was terribly good at having her voice heard instead of privately supporting and growing her teams and peers. That said, she’s wicked smart and never accepts current state as good enough. So we shall all see.

I have worked with AM previously and agree that she is incredibly smart, visionary, analytical, and empathetic. She is newer to senior leadership positions but has great potential. For her sake and ours, I am optimistic for the best.

I have worked with AM previously and agree that she is incredibly smart, visionary, analytical, and empathetic. She is newer to senior leadership positions but has great potential. For her sake and ours, I am optimistic for the best.
Just stick to posting science and clinical-trial related stuff on LinkedIn, instead of whatever AH did. That's my main hope right now and maybe I apply again to this company in a year or two.

AM is hot and can dance. They don’t really do anything Roche pulls the strings at least she is nice to look at. She danced for us at a meeting and it was impressive. She is upper class all the way.