Lyin Ted Cruz Finally Endorses Trump

Lyin Ted is blacklisted by RNC. He deliberately tried to undermine the nominee America chose.
Lyin Ted will NEVER hold ANY position in Trump administration. His last minute endorsement was a phoney attempt at saving face and damage control. This guy is no good and he sealed his political fate at Convention. Guys a Lyin Fraud and he will NEVER live it down

Trump
Pence

You are an idiot. Cruz wouldn't accept a post in the Trump administration. He doesn't want one.

Cruz is probably the best politician in the nation and has a very bright future.

America DOESNT want or need a Canadian hillbilly Preacher who waves the bible and THeN LIES. Preaching and Politics don't mix. Lyin Ted is a despicable sneaky weasel ...
Sound familiar CruzBot ?

Cruz doesn't lie. You do. Preaching an politics mix extremely well. In fact those are the ingredients of the American founding.

Cruz will be a very influential figure in the American scene for decades to come. You? You will remain an idiot.

How would he ever receive confirmation from the Senate - either for SCOTUS or Senate leader?

And warmth? Warm Ted? That's funny............ :cool:

(unwed mothers need abortion!)

Confirmation to SCOTUS would be a breeze. I didn't say Senate majority leader, I said a leader in the senate. He's already that, idiot boy.

Ted is warm in the way I described, you're just stupid.

Unwed women don't need abortions they need to learn to keep their knees together. You need to not be so stupid and immoral.

Confirmation to SCOTUS would be a breeze. I didn't say Senate majority leader, I said a leader in the senate. He's already that, idiot boy.

Ted is warm in the way I described, you're just stupid.

Unwed women don't need abortions they need to learn to keep their knees together. You need to not be so stupid and immoral.

Such a leader only one Senator endorsed him...

14457315_980544702057731_8541010491869892216_n.jpg

He probably would, though I'm not certain he would. He might prefer to try to become president in the future.

I was drawing a distinction between an executive branch position vs a judiciary appointment.

What would Carly Florianopolis think about all of this? :D