Tonight he earned the title: Lyin' Ted

Say hello to the dddduuuuummmmbbbffffuuuccckkkkkk. The dumbfuck who thought Cruz would still get the nomination until this week. The dumbfuck who has a simple minded and superstitious, medieval view of the bible and religion.

I read on another post that the dumbfuck claimed to be well educated. I will allow that he has a PhD in stupidity. He can claim the title of Dr Dumbfuck.

And yet you have yet to find an area where I don't humiliate you intellectually, little idiot boy! :D

I was right on who would get the nomination. I have yet to predict who will win. My score is 1 to 0.
Say hello to Prez Cruz boyz' score is 0 to 1. We will have to wait on Mr Moore's score until after the election. So far, Vag is in 1st place!

Actually Vag, the idiot boy, has been proven to not know what he's talking about when it comes to why Cruz lost and Cruz and abortion.

I missed on a political prediction. Vag is a proven political ignoramus! That puts me far ahead of him! :D:D:D:D

When he signed the 'pledge' he didn't say I'm signing on the condition Donald doesn't knock my dad or my wife. He signed a pledge saying he would SUPPORT the GOP nominee and he did not honor that pledge. Case closed, Ted lied.

You idiot! A political pledge isn't completely unconditional.

If Trump had murdered your daughter since Cruz's pledge is he still obligated to support him? What a total loon and moral midget you are.

Ted did not lie. He's far more honest than virtually any politician in our lifetimes.
If you want a liar, that Donald.

Accept this and stop your blather now or you'll regret it. I always win these and I'll win this one too, idiot boy! Already have won actually, just haven't heaped maximum humiliation on you yet! :D:D:D

Actually Vag, the idiot boy, has been proven to not know what he's talking about when it comes to why Cruz lost and Cruz and abortion.

I missed on a political prediction. Vag is a proven political ignoramus! That puts me far ahead of him! :D:D:D:D

The question never was WHY either one would win or lose, the question was WHO would win or lose? WHY is conjecture and 20/20 hindsight. You're like the guy who bets on a team to win the Super Bowl and then won't pay up when the team he picked his loses because (he says) his team shouldn't have lost - which wasn't what the prediction was about. You're just a big baby and a sore loser. :cool:

Last edited: