Lyin Ted Cruz Finally Endorses Trump

anonymous

He was threatened by Rance on possible future GOP ban and also realized Trump WILL win. Ill forgive him but its with a grain of salt. I cant trust this guy in word AND looks.Its good hes supporting Trump, BUT the damage was already done. Hes a day late and a dollar short.

TRUMP PENCE

<

He was threatened by Rance on possible future GOP ban and also realized Trump WILL win. Ill forgive him but its with a grain of salt. I cant trust this guy in word AND looks.Its good hes supporting Trump, BUT the damage was already done. Hes a day late and a dollar short.

TRUMP PENCE

They desperately wanted Cruz to come out and say he was voting for Trump. They even pandered to Ted to do so.

BTW, there is no lying Ted, only lying Donald and idiot you!

They desperately wanted Cruz to come out and say he was voting for Trump. They even pandered to Ted to do so.

BTW, there is no lying Ted, only lying Donald and idiot you!

I'll send you and Glenn Beck a case of tissues. Boo Hoo Hoo...Hey say hello to president Teds endorsement.....Go with the flow. Don't fight it..... Cruz went bye bye LONG AGO

I'll send you and Glenn Beck a case of tissues. Boo Hoo Hoo...Hey say hello to president Teds endorsement.....Go with the flow. Don't fight it..... Cruz went bye bye LONG AGO

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what's happening....

Most of us knew that long ago.... :cool::cool::cool:

Can't wait for Ted on the Supreme Court.

Definitely a possibility, but we need Ted as President in 2020. Regardless of who wins this year.

Donald had included Mike Lee on his list of prospective justices, probably as nod to Ted. Lee is the one to put on the court. Ted after he's served a couple of terms as president.

Do ypou really think he's get picked after their acrimonious debate? Donald is pretty thin skinned..
I think there's a strong likelihood Trump would nominate him to SCOTUS, and it would be Cruz's best career path. Cruz is a brilliant Constitutional lawyer, and supremely eloquent for expressing his conservative slant on cases that would come before the court. Besides, putting him on the court would get him out of Trump's way, politically.

Cruz may well be the smartest guy in the arena, but he ripped his shorts at the Trump convention by tossing a turd in the punchbowl. Despite all Cruz's brilliance, he lacks the same thing that Hillary lacks: Likability. His stunt at the convention may have tipped some people that tolerated him into the Lose Cruz group.

I think there's a strong likelihood Trump would nominate him to SCOTUS, and it would be Cruz's best career path. Cruz is a brilliant Constitutional lawyer, and supremely eloquent for expressing his conservative slant on cases that would come before the court. Besides, putting him on the court would get him out of Trump's way, politically.

Cruz may well be the smartest guy in the arena, but he ripped his shorts at the Trump convention by tossing a turd in the punchbowl. Despite all Cruz's brilliance, he lacks the same thing that Hillary lacks: Likability. His stunt at the convention may have tipped some people that tolerated him into the Lose Cruz group.

Well, perhaps but that would be a first, a candidate who called someone 'Lyin' Ted' nominating him to SCOTUS...imagine that, a liar on SCOTUS - oh yeah, there's Clarence Thomas.

I personally doubt it but we shall see......... :cool:

Well, perhaps but that would be a first, a candidate who called someone 'Lyin' Ted' nominating him to SCOTUS...imagine that, a liar on SCOTUS - oh yeah, there's Clarence Thomas.

I personally doubt it but we shall see......... :cool:

Posts like this confirm your status as the idiot boy.

What has Thomas lied about? Huh? Oh, let me guess, you've been duped by an actual liar, Anita Hill.

You're the idiot boy. You're a liberal. Sorry for the redundancy. This post proves it!

A few thoughts. We need Cruz far more as President or a Senate Leader. As desperate as we are for good justices, there is a pretty deep bench for conservative jurists. At least deeper than the bench of true conservatives in the Senate or the White House.

While Ted would be an awesome Justice, he's needed far worse in other capacities. One of which would be as president to begin rolling back the power and influence of the federal judiciary to more of their constitutionally defined role.

Trump doesn't needs Cruz out of the way politically. At Trymp's age, that's a non factor. I guess you could say he's trying to clear the way for his kids and has his eye on establishing a political dynasty aka the Bushs but either the Trump brand will be so badly damaged or so popular that Donald should he win, will either easily win a second term or get primaried by someone like Ted.

Ted didn't mess up at the convention. He messed up this week. That's what's really going to hurt him going forward because it badly damaged his brand. Can he recover from this mistake? Probably, but he's actually diminished his chances of ever becoming president, not with his actions at the convention but by his actions this week, though they are still quite good.

Ted is certainly not a natural politician in the mold of a Bill Clinton, but to say he lacks likability like Hillary is a bit much. Cruz improved significantly as a retail politician this cycle and with his intellect can be devastatingly funny. That can't be said for Hillary. Cruz's obvious love for his kids also gives him a warmth that the shrew Hillary has never had. Ted is plenty likable to be elected president.

Again, while Ted would make an awesome Justice, he is needed far worse elsewhere in my opinion.

Lyin Ted is blacklisted by RNC. He deliberately tried to undermine the nominee America chose.
Lyin Ted will NEVER hold ANY position in Trump administration. His last minute endorsement was a phoney attempt at saving face and damage control. This guy is no good and he sealed his political fate at Convention. Guys a Lyin Fraud and he will NEVER live it down

Trump
Pence

A few thoughts. We need Cruz far more as President or a Senate Leader. As desperate as we are for good justices, there is a pretty deep bench for conservative jurists. At least deeper than the bench of true conservatives in the Senate or the White House.

While Ted would be an awesome Justice, he's needed far worse in other capacities. One of which would be as president to begin rolling back the power and influence of the federal judiciary to more of their constitutionally defined role.

Trump doesn't needs Cruz out of the way politically. At Trymp's age, that's a non factor. I guess you could say he's trying to clear the way for his kids and has his eye on establishing a political dynasty aka the Bushs but either the Trump brand will be so badly damaged or so popular that Donald should he win, will either easily win a second term or get primaried by someone like Ted.

Ted didn't mess up at the convention. He messed up this week. That's what's really going to hurt him going forward because it badly damaged his brand. Can he recover from this mistake? Probably, but he's actually diminished his chances of ever becoming president, not with his actions at the convention but by his actions this week, though they are still quite good.

Ted is certainly not a natural politician in the mold of a Bill Clinton, but to say he lacks likability like Hillary is a bit much. Cruz improved significantly as a retail politician this cycle and with his intellect can be devastatingly funny. That can't be said for Hillary. Cruz's obvious love for his kids also gives him a warmth that the shrew Hillary has never had. Ted is plenty likable to be elected president.

Again, while Ted would make an awesome Justice, he is needed far worse elsewhere in my opinion.

America DOESNT want or need a Canadian hillbilly Preacher who waves the bible and THeN LIES. Preaching and Politics don't mix. Lyin Ted is a despicable sneaky weasel ...
Sound familiar CruzBot ?

How would he ever receive confirmation from the Senate - either for SCOTUS or Senate leader?

And warmth? Warm Ted? That's funny............ :cool:

(unwed mothers need abortion!)

How would he ever receive confirmation from the Senate - either for SCOTUS or Senate leader?

And warmth? Warm Ted? That's funny............ :cool:

(unwed mothers need abortion!)

I love you Donald......
I always have................
103966107-GettyImages-487404886.530x298.jpg