• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Lucentis Opportunity/Compensation??????

Anonymous

I currently work in pharma sales calling on ophthamologists. A recruiter reached out to me regarding Lucentis. Her email said there are currently 15 openings across the country.

Why so many openings? What are avg base pays and bonuses? She won't tell me.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

<

Because Regeneron is taking away the business that Avastin does not already have. really quite simple. If Genentech had not gouged the market with the pricing, this would not be the case. The greed will get you every time.

I currently work in pharma sales calling on ophthamologists. A recruiter reached out to me regarding Lucentis. Her email said there are currently 15 openings across the country.

The time to ask about comp is AFTER you've been offered a job. If you really call on opthamologists (even though you can't spell it correctly) you should be able to find a current rep in your area and ask them about the open positions. Some of you people are so damn lazy, I don't see how you ever job a job in the first place.

The time to ask about comp is AFTER you've been offered a job. If you really call on opthamologists (even though you can't spell it correctly) you should be able to find a current rep in your area and ask them about the open positions. Some of you people are so damn lazy, I don't see how you ever job a job in the first place.

Hmm.. maybe someone should apply the "spell check" setting before making yourself look like a royal Dbag - spelling (ophthalmologist) is correct. Now, maybe contribute a useful reply.

OPENINGS ARE DUE TO EXPANSION

How do you "job a job", Jackass? Some people are too damn lazy to proof read their posts before sending them.

Be prepared to create a dynamic powerpoint presentation of the major and pivotal trials regarding Lucentis, Eyelea and the issues affecting PDT and scotomas etc. Also be prepared to address ATE's and the nonimpact of SAILOR today. You are competing for a job fool and thus you need to be vigilant and knock out the competition. If you haven't spent hours upon hours you should go work for Eyetech or Regeneron.

Be prepared to create a dynamic powerpoint presentation of the major and pivotal trials regarding Lucentis, Eyelea and the issues affecting PDT and scotomas etc. Also be prepared to address ATE's and the nonimpact of SAILOR today. You are competing for a job fool and thus you need to be vigilant and knock out the competition. If you haven't spent hours upon hours you should go work for Eyetech or Regeneron.

Thanks so much for the advice ... Just a side note, Eyetech doesn't exist anymore!