• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Low salary and no company car

What you just said makes zero sense

If they are passing over many great candidates how are they having a hard time finding someone?
Those candidates aren’t great/ that’s your opinion
Exactly. They have already extended offers to reps this week. More to come next week. They have found the people they want.

What you just said makes zero sense

If they are passing over many great candidates how are they having a hard time finding someone?
Those candidates aren’t great/ that’s your opinion
I know numerous people with plenty of eyecare experience who got passed on, many PC winners. Doesn’t make sense

I was in sales for over 35 years. I had 24 different company cars. It saved me a bunch of money. I figure at least $175,000. My wife got tired of the hand me downs, and in 1999 she wanted a Honda. So, I bought her a new one. We still have it and it has 55K miles on it. Still looks brand new.

I didn’t sign up to be in micromanagement hell…how screwed are we with these sales leaders?

What do you mean? Your VP of sales made a heartfelt video on LinkedIn….haha, he’s a one trick pony, he’s going to KPI us all to death. Darryl is not good, we all now why he was picked, and it’s not his work ethic, personality, experience or leadership. This company is full of Allergan retreads that believe it’s 2010, it’s only going to get worse.

What do you mean? Your VP of sales made a heartfelt video on LinkedIn….haha, he’s a one trick pony, he’s going to KPI us all to death. Darryl is not good, we all now why he was picked, and it’s not his work ethic, personality, experience or leadership. This company is full of Allergan retreads that believe it’s 2010, it’s only going to get worse.

I agree, Darryl isn’t good at all. I would add that the Novartis retreads are just as bad. Most of them have no concept of what a start up is. They only know the “big pharma” way. This company is doomed.

It must be VP…he was mr metrics at Allergan, was hoping that he was just following orders at the time but it’s the same crap here so I think he’s the one

This is a house of cards. Everything is being built to be sold. That is why we are heavy on metrics and light on incentives. Just look at the lack of company cars. That would be a long term investment. They have the capital to pay higher salaries & cars but they chose to keep it all low so their P&L will look better to potential buyers.