• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Low salary and no company car

anonymous

They are trying to take advantage of the current job market. Low salary and the lack of a company car make this job very undesirable, compared to what is out there.
Don’t waste your time. Many of the DMs are recycled Novartis & Alcon dopes.

Common, they have the best linkedin social media campaign, they pick plastic from the ocean, they’re CEO is a modern day Harvey Milk, they have a rainbow flag company logo, it’s worth the lower pay and benefits. I’m interviewing now, skies the limit .

They are trying to take advantage of the current job market. Low salary and the lack of a company car make this job very undesirable, compared to what is out there.

Amen!!!! Money is low and only based off time in Pharma and not off of previous success or disease state experience. No car, territories are double to triple the size of normal drop territories and the company has every sign of wanting to sell off quick. Not a great option!

Amen!!!! Money is low and only based off time in Pharma and not off of previous success or disease state experience. No car, territories are double to triple the size of normal drop territories and the company has every sign of wanting to sell off quick. Not a great option!

I asked one of my physicians if Tarsus is worth looking into. She is a national
thought leader in eyecare. She hasn’t been impressed with any of the people that she’s worked with so far. The drug is so-so at best.

I know all of the Novartis losers that work here. Can’t believe they collected these losers into one group.

That with the recycled rep dopes is why this job isn’t worth taking.

Looks like mgmt may be having a hard time filling some positions? a recruiter from P1 contact me this week sounded like they have passed over many great candidates in my area with great experience.
What do they think/hope they’ll find? Beggars can’t be choosers

Looks like mgmt may be having a hard time filling some positions? a recruiter from P1 contact me this week sounded like they have passed over many great candidates in my area with great experience.
What do they think/hope they’ll find? Beggars can’t be choosers
What you just said makes zero sense

If they are passing over many great candidates how are they having a hard time finding someone?
Those candidates aren’t great/ that’s your opinion