• Tue news: Obesity pill race heats up. Express Scripts sues FTC. More ESMO data. Kairos IPO. Daiichi-Merck guided-missile cancer drug. See more on our front page

Lilly Diabetes Reps Managers and directors will know their fate by 1/12/18

Dave Noesges and Mike Mason purposely hired all of these reps a year ago so that they could “redraw” territories and get rid of reps that have been with the company many years! These reps have more pension and higher salaries than those millennials that will be put in their place! It’s all to save the company money! This is what companies do when they are looking out to their five year plan! Pathetic!!!!

I’m not a fan of Lilly, but you clearly know nothing. DN and MM play no role in the hiring process. They don’t pressure us into hiring any particular type or demographic. It was stated early on that the goal was to save $500M annually and having 2400 pp take the verp really helped.

DR and the president are being guided by our precious jesus’ love and all that is happening is the will of jesus. For all of you being reallocated know it is jesus’ will and the best thing for you. We are a christian nation and praise our leaders!

DR and the president are being guided by our precious jesus’ love and all that is happening is the will of jesus. For all of you being reallocated know it is jesus’ will and the best thing for you. We are a christian nation and praise our leaders!
What a ridiculous comment. Fine if you are upset, but don’t use it to justify your bigotry against Christians. You must have pulled a muscle working this Christian bit into this thread and this context. You probably throw this in no matter what the issue is. Oh but you can’t be a bigot because you must be an enlightened liberal. Liberals can hate and stereotype because they are smarter than everyone else.

What a ridiculous comment. Fine if you are upset, but don’t use it to justify your bigotry against Christians. You must have pulled a muscle working this Christian bit into this thread and this context. You probably throw this in no matter what the issue is. Oh but you can’t be a bigot because you must be an enlightened liberal. Liberals can hate and stereotype because they are smarter than everyone else.
AMEN Brother.

What are you talking about? My faith is real and belief that jesus’ will is real in alive and being carried out by DR and our president. What is happening to reallocated people and the world is jesus’ will. I am not a bigot and love jesus and no matter how much you might not like it this is a christian nation. I am not a liberal because i love jesus and follow his word and accept what he gives us. I will pray for you since you seem to be a very negative, hostile person who needs jesus’ love.

so cutting through all the bs, how many diabetes reps are left in the field? And will there be more cuts? I cant seem to get a straight answer. Serious replies only. Trying to decide on future career. Anyone in home office in the know?

so cutting through all the bs, how many diabetes reps are left in the field? And will there be more cuts? I cant seem to get a straight answer. Serious replies only. Trying to decide on future career. Anyone in home office in the know?
Over 300+ additional DBU employees gone after the voluntary early retirement plan. In another year to year and a half there will be additional layoffs in the DBU! This is a terrible time to get into pharma! Pharma was a great gig 15 years ago but has gone down hill since then! Good luck with your decision!

hey I feel for all of you but I just want to clarify something on the DNME. Derm division here and 4 in 10 reps per team got DNME. Performance could have been above average but then they make up BS behavior concerns about you that are false. This is the new Lilly. I hope for the best for all of you and that is if you can pursue your career at DR new Lilly or wherever you may end up. Good Luck DBU. You all truly are the profit makers of this company.

I'm so sorry about the DNME balony within your division. I assumed it was only going on in the DBU.

I got a DNME. Great numbers. Quota trip. Behaviors were/are excellent but during the reallocation, I was retained. I didn't think I would be so I found a new job at another company.

Good luck to you and thanks for the thoughtful post.

Nobody is getting let go because they are over 49. That’s called age discrimination. Anybody that thinks they are just going to let go old people needs to take a good look at labor laws. All things equal and seniority wins out here. Now they did offer early retirement to people with enough points but that’s hardly pushing all the older people out.

You are the perfect rep for the current climate in pharma. CLUELESS