Lets post up Monday our location and how many let go.

MCR cut totally- MCL kept in our area. The MCL reps have had PIP's and other issues DWL etc. No real rhymn or reason. Frankly I was surprised they cut the best and kept the rest. I will admit that reps who were better than me were cut- not an easy thing to admit, but it is true. It was not a DSM thing either- they were all liked by there DSM's. Makes me think it was totally random.

I have been through two of these before. I wrote last night that it will not make sense to any with common sense. It is like they throw darts at a map.

For those they were kept, keep grinding. For those let go, you have the world and life in front of you - GO FOR IT! You will be ahead in the long-run.

Whoever wrote the reply above, did you actually read what you wrote??? Ask for separation after you have been separated and got the exact same package as those who self identified. Drinking and typing don't mix!!!!

Whoever wrote the reply above, did you actually read what you wrote??? Ask for separation after you have been separated and got the exact same package as those who self identified. Drinking and typing don't mix!!!!

I got the news yesterday morning. Enjoying my favorite import is all I could do after getting cut yesterday. Now ready to move on and put AZ behind me.

Tell them you want to seperate. They have to give you the same packeage being offered up to everyone else. You may not have a lot of time to do so. Good luck.

I have seriously been thinking about resigning today. Hoped I would have gotten chopped yesterday. When that didn't happen I had to really think about why I would want to stay. Can't think of any reasons why anybody would want to stay with this company when you have a chance to get out.