Leqvio is a failed drug

anonymous

So upper management morons laid off about 15% of the cv team. Yet they haven’t changed the acquisition aspect for Leqvio and they haven’t made it easier for insurance companies to approve this damn drug. Also, doctor hate how the patients can’t administer it themselves. So when our drinking the kool aid managers give us the bullshit to tell the doctor that it helps their patient be compliant, they actually chuckled. Vas spent $9.5 billion to purchase Leqvio. There WILL be another lay off before the year ends

<

So upper management morons laid off about 15% of the cv team. Yet they haven’t changed the acquisition aspect for Leqvio and they haven’t made it easier for insurance companies to approve this damn drug. Also, doctor hate how the patients can’t administer it themselves. So when our drinking the kool aid managers give us the bullshit to tell the doctor that it helps their patient be compliant, they actually chuckled. Vas spent $9.5 billion to purchase Leqvio. There WILL be another lay off before the year ends

Christ! STFU… it’s been 4 weeks. Get over it. Why happens happens. F your thoughts and predictions.

Worst FU in Novartis history. Maybe ever in pharma! Management lives separate from reality. Get out while you have an ounce of sanity left.

Dr asked me how can I ask him to prescribe Leqvio without any outcomes? Really didn’t have a response. I wouldn’t want my loved one to take a drug without proven outcomes, especially high risk cv patient.

Dr asked me how can I ask him to prescribe Leqvio without any outcomes? Really didn’t have a response. I wouldn’t want my loved one to take a drug without proven outcomes, especially high risk cv patient.
You just suck, really. Not a Kool-Aid drinker here, but go back and ask the Dr if he waited for outcomes w/ the PCSK9s, or did he start using right away?

Ask what does he think the outcome will be when on drug operates at the END of the pathway and it's competitor operates at the begining of the pathway, leaving zero to little work left for its competitor to do.

Decades of stating theraphtbhas shown lower LDL values = better outcomes.

Get back to work you sniveling wanker.

You just suck, really. Not a Kool-Aid drinker here, but go back and ask the Dr if he waited for outcomes w/ the PCSK9s, or did he start using right away?

Ask what does he think the outcome will be when on drug operates at the END of the pathway and it's competitor operates at the begining of the pathway, leaving zero to little work left for its competitor to do.

Who cares about me-too Leqvio anymore...it's a loser like all Novartis management! Give no fucks about it and do the least amount of work while figuring out a way to abandon this dumpster fire.

Who cares about me-too Leqvio anymore...it's a loser like all Novartis management! Give no fucks about it and do the least amount of work while figuring out a way to abandon this dumpster fire.
Agreed on fire and abandon ship.

Holy shite, the unobtainable goals. That's one way to push people out voluntarily.

This reeks of abl desperation.
Half of the problem with the management in this company is blind arrogance. Larry, Curley & Mo ruined this division. I don’t care if leqvio fails now. These three made us clear that we are all disposable and expect the remainders to cover their blunder. Nope.

The goals are joke. Over 200% growth wanted for trimester 3 to meet goal in my area. Uhh yeah ok. Why bother trying.

It is common knowledge that Leqvio is performing between 60-70% of objective. With these new goals, it will surely fall between 50-60%.
Will that finally be enough to shove the three assholes out the door? Seriously, how much of this embarrassment will they tolerate before they finally admit those three fuckups couldn't manage a lemonade stand?

Seriously, how much of this embarrassment will they tolerate before they finally admit those three fuckups couldn't manage a lemonade stand?

Comparing to lemonade stand does ran by little elem school kids is an insult to the kids.

What reject(s) approved giving away 50% of therapy?

What 3rd tier reject business school did the marketer(s) go to?

This would be a great case study in STUPIDITY.

So, just was offered ADAR role for Leqvio. I’m still negotiating with another company. Should I run?

Yes run fast! If you have the opportunity to go somewhere else then take that opportunity. Leqvio should have been a great drug for the company but the model for selling the drug is awful. Way too much pressure on the field teams. Stay away

agreed. This division is trash and will continue to fail