Leadership Sucks

Nepotism, bribes, discrimination, hostile work environment, lack of appropriate resources, lack of budget and lack of support; what else could you possibly want from our leaders?

If they want to keep the remaining top talent they need to address the elephant in the room and offer everyone options and a salary increase before many more give notice. This is necessary especially since the whole organization is aware of these underhanded tactics management attempted with a select group.

It is a tragedy to see what this company has become. So many outstanding reps and leaders gone and going each week. As if the ones leaving are not telling enough, look at some of the talent they have replaced them with......it is pitiful. Unfortunately, it all begins with RP. As nice and charismatic as he is, he has let the company swirl and swirl and it is finally going down the drain. The mess with the FDA, getting rid of Mark and replacing him with JR who spent millions hiring roles we never needed only to himself then walk, and then watch all his hires get laid off. The CNS side is clearly imploding. Never heard of a team so demoralized. DBLs quitting one by one. Luther - no amount of a stock bribe could keep him. The best on the Vivitrol side are going or gone, leaving valley girls like EM to lead a Region! Did no one else apply for Bauer's replacement? They couldn't have. Whoever hired her must need Vivitrol because they were clearly impaired. RP the only thing you have left to do is wipe out those who have made horrible decisions, including yourself, and get some professionals in here that actually care about the patients and try to rebuild. Hiring those who only care about the stock price didn't work out so well now did it?

They better figure out some genius compensation adjustment to keep everyone they need like today! Karuna is just getting started with placing managers. Reps are still being screened and since I have talked to quite a few in the company, Alks needs to be aware that they are going to lose a good chunk of great sales reps if they don’t act swiftly.

They better figure out some genius compensation adjustment to keep everyone they need like today! Karuna is just getting started with placing managers. Reps are still being screened and since I have talked to quite a few in the company, Alks needs to be aware that they are going to lose a good chunk of great sales reps if they don’t act swiftly.
No one cares when a sales rep leaves. Compensation will not be adjusted. That’s like panicking because your shift-lead cashier gave a two-week notice.

No one cares when a sales rep leaves. Compensation will not be adjusted. That’s like panicking because your shift-lead cashier gave a two-week notice.

How about if 25-30% leave? Managers as well… You don’t think that hurts business, try again. I know the numbers and vacant territories cost companies a lot of money; slightly different than a cashier but nice try

How about if 25-30% leave? Managers as well… You don’t think that hurts business, try again. I know the numbers and vacant territories cost companies a lot of money; slightly different than a cashier but nice try
Idiotic field perspective. You all know little about this business, but somehow you all are always the smartest people in the room. No one cares when you jump, neither the accounts nor the companies.

Idiotic field perspective. You all know little about this business, but somehow you all are always the smartest people in the room. No one cares when you jump, neither the accounts nor the companies.

Do you have an Inferiority complex? I never said I was the smartest but I know the facts. You should educate yourself on the financial impact of vacancies, especially with a product like Lybalvi. Interesting perspective from you, good to know just how dysfunctional our company really is.

Do you have an Inferiority complex? I never said I was the smartest but I know the facts. You should educate yourself on the financial impact of vacancies, especially with a product like Lybalvi. Interesting perspective from you, good to know just how dysfunctional our company really is.
You don’t know anything, entry level.

It is a tragedy to see what this company has become. So many outstanding reps and leaders gone and going each week. As if the ones leaving are not telling enough, look at some of the talent they have replaced them with......it is pitiful. Unfortunately, it all begins with RP. As nice and charismatic as he is, he has let the companym swirl and swirl and it is finally going down the drain. The mess with the FDA, getting rid of Mark and replacing him with JR who spent millions hiring roles we never needed only to himself then walk, and then watch all his hires get laid off. The CNS side is clearly imploding. Never heard of a team so demoralized. DBLs quitting one by one. Luther - no amount of a stock bribe could keep him. The best on the Vivitrol side are going or gone, leaving valley girls like EM to lead a Region! Did no one else apply for Bauer's replacement? They couldn't have. Whoever hired her must need Vivitrol because they were clearly impaired. RP the only thing you have left to do is wipe out those who have made horrible decisions, including yourself, and get some professionals in here that actually care about the patients and try to rebuild. Hiring those who only care about the stock price didn't work out so well now did it?

It is a tragedy to see what this company has become. So many outstanding reps and leaders gone and going each week. As if the ones leaving are not telling enough, look at some of the talent they have replaced them with......it is pitiful. Unfortunately, it all begins with RP. As nice and charismatic as he is, he has let the company swirl and swirl and it is finally going down the drain. The mess with the FDA, getting rid of Mark and replacing him with JR who spent millions hiring roles we never needed only to himself then walk, and then watch all his hires get laid off. The CNS side is clearly imploding. Never heard of a team so demoralized. DBLs quitting one by one. Luther - no amount of a stock bribe could keep him. The best on the Vivitrol side are going or gone, leaving valley girls like EM to lead a Region! Did no one else apply for Bauer's replacement? They couldn't have. Whoever hired her must need Vivitrol because they were clearly impaired. RP the only thing you have left to do is wipe out those who have made horrible decisions, including yourself, and get some professionals in here that actually care about the patients and try to rebuild. Hiring those who only care about the stock price didn't work out so well now did it?

let’s not food anyone! Luther was a clown show. Will not be missed