• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Lay off in CV for jardiance

Wholly Crap ..why does Marketing continue to think that the Jardiance Musical TV adds will increase sales. The newest one with the African American Guy is just as lame as the first two. Layoffs will come to compensate for the all the money spent on these ridiculous Adds. Unsolicited on Thursday a Doctor asked me if Jardiance had a Pediatric Indication. Hadn’t talked to this guy in over two years ( but of course I have recording a call on him to cover my …) . We are all lying on about 90% of our Calls ..the House of Cards is so close to falling down. So close to being able to Retire from an industry that pays really well for doing so little. Can only hope now that they decide to lay me off from this CV gig so I can get an obscene amount of Severance

Wholly Crap ..why does Marketing continue to think that the Jardiance Musical TV adds will increase sales. The newest one with the African American Guy is just as lame as the first two. Layoffs will come to compensate for the all the money spent on these ridiculous Adds. Unsolicited on Thursday a Doctor asked me if Jardiance had a Pediatric Indication. Hadn’t talked to this guy in over two years ( but of course I have recording a call on him to cover my …) . We are all lying on about 90% of our Calls ..the House of Cards is so close to falling down. So close to being able to Retire from an industry that pays really well for doing so little. Can only hope now that they decide to lay me off from this CV gig so I can get an obscene amount of Severance

Honestly, wtf are you talking about?

That's if it's covered under the formulary of the insurance. Look at your #s. I don't see it. It you see it being written your a bigger ass.

It doesn’t matter if you see it or not, it’s an indisputable fact! There is nothing to debate. $17 on insurance claims data tracked by Amazon which is an unbiased source