• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Lay off in CV for jardiance

<

Does anyone know when lay offs in CV for jardiance will happen? We know 2 big drugs in the market for cv is going generic soon. What have you all heard?
So ya think you're bad with your rap?
Well I'll tell ya, Pilgrim, I started the crap.
When you were in diapers and wetting the sheets,
I was at the Ponderosa, rappin' to the beat.

Da ha, da ha. Da ha ha ha ha, ha

Sure I rustled some cattle and tended the sheep,
But my main concern was rapping to the beat,
I don't bother nobody, I'm a real nice guy, kinda
Laid back - like a - dead fly.

Da ha, da ha. Da ha ha ha ha, ha

Does anyone know when lay offs in CV for jardiance will happen? We know 2 big drugs in the market for cv is going generic soon. What have you all heard?
The left hand still does not know what the right hand is doing. That will take several weeks. Most likely by end Q2 when the sales bottom out and it becomes obvious we have a problem. Right now no one admits we have a problem. Keep selling, keep smiling! :)

The left hand still does not know what the right hand is doing. That will take several weeks. Most likely by end Q2 when the sales bottom out and it becomes obvious we have a problem. Right now no one admits we have a problem. Keep selling, keep smiling! :)
I put sunglasses and a hoodie on my left hand and make it watch the right hand.

Why would BI layoff reps before AZ?

y'all need to chill. Dust off the resume, keep your eyes peeled for job openings. But there's no need to do anything til AZ starts laying off. If anyone needs to be worried about a layoff it's AZ. after those cucks get the ax then I'll worry.

Why would BI layoff reps before AZ?

y'all need to chill. Dust off the resume, keep your eyes peeled for job openings. But there's no need to do anything til AZ starts laying off. If anyone needs to be worried about a layoff it's AZ. after those cucks get the ax then I'll worry.
They made cuts last year to prepare for it. They also have other things to sell.

Yea that's not true. As of late last week the contract reps didn't even know there was an authorized generic.
If they're gonna be promoting it, they might should tell them before they launch it wouldn't you think?
The training for the brand and generic are exactly the same. They didn’t get their AG playbook yet. Do you really think they’re going to tell the contract reps before they tell anyone else? Contract rep will do with they’re told. Time will tell all!

The training for the brand and generic are exactly the same. They didn’t get their AG playbook yet. Do you really think they’re going to tell the contract reps before they tell anyone else? Contract rep will do with they’re told. Time will tell all!

I would imagine they would tell them they are promoting it before they launch it... Ya know since it was launched this week.

CSF? You mean Critical Success Factor? Are you a marketer using that mumbo jumbo? Speak English you mother F’er!

Im assuming he means contract sales force... But it doesn't matter coz he's wrong anyways. No one is promoting the generic. They are talking about it, answering question. but no one is actively promoting it. It's not in anyone's IC plan contract or parent company. Dudes talking out his ass.

Im assuming he means contract sales force... But it doesn't matter coz he's wrong anyways. No one is promoting the generic. They are talking about it, answering question. but no one is actively promoting it. It's not in anyone's IC plan contract or parent company. Dudes talking out his ass.
You live in a small world, because this is true! Just wait and see.

Who has an IC plan with the generic?

If they're not being paid on it... No one is promoting it. AZ reps are dumb but they're not going to promote a drug they aren't incentivized to promote. Lol gimme a break.
You think like a rep. Open your mind to other business models. Like I said, you live in a small world.