• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Lay offs Lay offs Lay off

Trust me, I will. Then I'll also cash in the fat severance check, take a few months of unemployment to relax...then I'll find another great job. What's the big deal? You talk about getting laid off like it's a bad thing? You must be one of those guys that has a hard time getting hired after a lay off. You probably were laid off from BI and are now resentful, bitter, and negative. I know, now you are going to come back and say that you weren't laid off from BI and work device or some other BS job making way more than us with such great job security but that is a lie for 2 reasons. 1. If you have left one job for a better one you would know that lay off are opportunities to improve. 2. If you never worked for BI why the hell would you waste time on this board?

You are a loser, that's why.

Haha this might be the best response on cafepharma. Well said!!!

its clearly not a crappy drug. Dr recognize whats the best which is why invokana and farxiga are upside down in my territory and we have seen sky rocket growth nationally. wake up troll invokana and farxiga suck, but thanks for introducing and selling MOA to physicians. Makes my job so much easier.

Kool-aid anyone!? Kool aid here!! Jesus christ you are so full of shit!! eGFRs are a great selling point for your physicians too right!? Go put your DM hat back on and pretend that you make a difference.

Haha this might be the best response on cafepharma. Well said!!!

I left BI for device. Yes. You caught me. I made a huge mistake. I want to go back to BI because

1) I hate doctors giving me respect now
2) I miss working 12 hours a week
3) I miss getting signatures
4) I miss the 2 day ride alongs lying to my manager
5) I miss being a caterer
6) I miss sitting in the office lobby waiting for the 4 other reps to get their signature so I can do the same mundane thing
7) I miss having 8 other BI reps who want to meet to work on "routing"

Yes. You caught me. BI pharma reps are the cream of the crop.

Kool-aid anyone!? Kool aid here!! Jesus christ you are so full of shit!! eGFRs are a great selling point for your physicians too right!? Go put your DM hat back on and pretend that you make a difference.

its not kool aid its the truth. I already hit the kicker and you probably didn't which is why you are complaining about kook-aid, wake up you are a shit has been rep. IMO reps that didn't even hit their goal or have minimal writers should be let go. its easy selling a drug thats been around 10 years. A drug launch (starting from 0 scripts) and what produced is a true indicator of a good rep and if they can actually sell.

I left BI for device. Yes. You caught me. I made a huge mistake. I want to go back to BI because

6) I miss sitting in the office lobby waiting for the 4 other reps to get their signature so I can do the same mundane thing

i love how this loser comes back to BI to talk smack. either you are a troll or you really did leave and you still come back to this board which is pathetic. we are all laughing at you because clearly you have no life. keep posting we just laugh harder.

You are still a tool. But, now you are an arrogant tool. I started my own business, and I don't mean I am a network marketer. I am selling drugs and running my own business until the next round of lay offs, then I will work only for myself. It seems foolish these days to think this industry can carry one into retirement. I look forward to being my own boss full time, and I value what I have learned from working in this industry.

its not kool aid its the truth. I already hit the kicker and you probably didn't which is why you are complaining about kook-aid, wake up you are a shit has been rep. IMO reps that didn't even hit their goal or have minimal writers should be let go. its easy selling a drug thats been around 10 years. A drug launch (starting from 0 scripts) and what produced is a true indicator of a good rep and if they can actually sell.

You are rude and unoriginal. And you should proof read before submitting. What self-respecting person calls one of their peers a "shit has been rep."? Only a coward who hides behind the anonymity of this board. If we all tried to be a little kinder and more compassionate... how much better off would we all be?? Merry Christmas and lets all just be nice to one another for a change.