• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Labcorp buying PathGroup?

Good point, but when the Feds come knocking about the Covid money that was accepted and we didn't fulfill the amount of testing, I bet that valuation comes back to reality.

that interesting I think a lot of people would like to know if there were and consequences for what path group did with COVID testing. A lot of test were coming in and from what I have heard they could not keep up

that interesting I think a lot of people would like to know if there were and consequences for what path group did with COVID testing. A lot of test were coming in and from what I have heard they could not keep up
We definitely couldn't keep up with the volume. From what I heard, we were only taking about 60% of the volume that we promised.

From what I heard testing for COVID was not a priority anymore.

with the amount of specimens and the TROUBLE they had with doing the testing there was no way they could keep up

This is true, for a while we didn't even hire additional lab support for these cases. Many Covid cases sat for a day to be assecioned, this then causes a trickle down effect on the rest of the lab and TAT was ultimately affected. Oops...

I think its in the works..............
Business is dying in TN and other States. I am shocked more folks aren't fired at this company. Lazy folks all over this company. Too many guys golfing and staying at home. I bet you half the sales force is home 3 days a week and the TAMS 4 days a week.
bye bye pathgroup....................
Bull shit, j cohil a pathetic pos

I think its in the works..............
Business is dying in TN and other States. I am shocked more folks aren't fired at this company. Lazy folks all over this company. Too many guys golfing and staying at home. I bet you half the sales force is home 3 days a week and the TAMS 4 days a week.
bye bye pathgroup....................
J cohil a pathetic pos