Kickoff meeting 2022

Girlfriend we agree with you. I will not be going.
JAZZ IS A FOR PROFIT COMPANY. IT IS YOUR OPINION THAT YOU CAN GET THE JOB DONE. WE DO NOT AGREE AND NEED TO RETRAIN YOU. IF YOU DISAGREE; QUIT. DONT SHOW UP AT MEETING? MIGHT AS WELL. WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU. GO GET SOME DONUTS TO DROP OFF AND STOP COMPLAINING! ITS GETTING OLD, LIKE YOU.

Girlfriend we agree with you. I will not be going.
Google will FIRE anyone who doesn’t get vaccinated or submits a Valid Exemption. They’re going to be the example for all companies. I’m going, got vaxed and will wear a mask. Really people, Healthcare workers, our customers do it everyday for the last 2 years. Get over yourself and get some respect. I don’t think not going is really a good career move!

JAZZ IS A FOR PROFIT COMPANY. IT IS YOUR OPINION THAT YOU CAN GET THE JOB DONE. WE DO NOT AGREE AND NEED TO RETRAIN YOU. IF YOU DISAGREE; QUIT. DONT SHOW UP AT MEETING? MIGHT AS WELL. WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU. GO GET SOME DONUTS TO DROP OFF AND STOP COMPLAINING! ITS GETTING OLD, LIKE YOU.
Well, seems like it's YOUR opinion that we can't do our jobs without an unnecessary b.s. meeting just so a few leaders who have low self esteem can spread their feathers on stage and say look at me. What a joke and it says so much about the direction this company is going. If Dave were still here this would be either a virtual meeting or it would be delayed till May-June

Google will FIRE anyone who doesn’t get vaccinated or submits a Valid Exemption. They’re going to be the example for all companies. I’m going, got vaxed and will wear a mask. Really people, Healthcare workers, our customers do it everyday for the last 2 years. Get over yourself and get some respect. I don’t think not going is really a good career move!
I wouldn't concern myself too much with what the big tech companies do to their employees...

Our customers stopped allowing 1 rep into their office for lunch and are doing virtual with patients. Wonder if we asked them how they feel about 600 sitting shoulder to shoulder for 15 hours a day for six days what they would say? I bet I could take a guess

Well, seems like it's YOUR opinion that we can't do our jobs without an unnecessary b.s. meeting just so a few leaders who have low self esteem can spread their feathers on stage and say look at me. What a joke and it says so much about the direction this company is going. If Dave were still here this would be either a virtual meeting or it would be delayed till May-June
PFIZER LET GO 50% OF XELJANZ & DERM REPS TODAY!! THEY WILL BE READY FOR YOUR JOB!! STAY HOME SO WE KNOW WHO TO ELIMINATE. THIS IS A FOR PROFIT COMPANY AND GO GET SOME DONUTS AND AN RX! SHIPPED!

If Dave was still here, he’d make sure the bar was open late!

PFIZER LET GO 50% OF XELJANZ & DERM REPS TODAY!! THEY WILL BE READY FOR YOUR JOB!! STAY HOME SO WE KNOW WHO TO ELIMINATE. THIS IS A FOR PROFIT COMPANY AND GO GET SOME DONUTS AND AN RX! SHIPPED!
Not concerned about Pfizer, more concern Amgen and Moderna not going to conference in January due to health and travel concerns...and they MADE the vaccine moron

And now it's virtual bitch!

Make the unvaxxed go! We have catered to them long enough. They act like they are so strong and invincible..well let's see. They keep their jobs and make the rest of us have to defend. Do the right thing Jazz and get rid of them or at least send them to the meeting.
So true! Its time equality is actually equal across the board! the non vaccinated need to be held to equal standards.. go make them WORK!! Actually, fire them like the real companies do.

So true! Its time equality is actually equal across the board! the non vaccinated need to be held to equal standards.. go make them WORK!! Actually, fire them like the real companies do.
I'm not vaccinated and happy Jazz let me stay. I will be virtual. My religion doesn't believe in the shot and they are good with that. You are mean.