karuna deal

Agreed. The other indications might be ok. The reps that launch will be long gone by the time those come to fruition. BMS is making a lot of poor purchases that they will never break even on. Really odd to follow this company over the past decade to what its become now. BMY stock is in the shitter. They truly have nothing. Why would anyone purchase BMY stock?
Shut up! The company is doing just fine. I would be worried if they were not doing anything to make it through the Eliquis lull we are about to see. Brace yourselves. Big money gone soon

BMS has been around a whole lot longer than this guy posting all his bitter personal opinions based upon his short lived loser experiences there. They paid you to be their loser walking billboard/ caterer not to be this self appointed delusional company analyst.

This is why I just left!! The Camzyos launch was terrible. Then it got worse. This company is pathetic at new launches. 2 years in and they made it worse.
All true Camzyos epic failure at launch Over a year in and still failing ARMs are horrible. RMKs worthless. Whose idea to hire Eliquis KAM?. Mistake after mistake. Leadership looks out for their people Last restructure was ridiculous. Bms let people go and paid severance. To rehire them 2 months later at higher pay.

All true Camzyos epic failure at launch Over a year in and still failing ARMs are horrible. RMKs worthless. Whose idea to hire Eliquis KAM?. Mistake after mistake. Leadership looks out for their people Last restructure was ridiculous. Bms let people go and paid severance. To rehire them 2 months later at higher pay.
All of this true. Camzyos is dead when the competitor launches and Eliquis is almost done. Absolutely doesn't need Kams. I didnt even know that brand added KAMS. Makes me laugh hysterically, why not add on RMKs too?

All of this true. Camzyos is dead when the competitor launches and Eliquis is almost done. Absolutely doesn't need Kams. I didnt even know that brand added KAMS. Makes me laugh hysterically, why not add on RMKs too?
Kams are not needed 1 per region. Eliquis is done with IRA. camzyos struggling still reorganized territories etc made no sense.

You want to know why BMS stock is at an all time low???? Keep paying reps way over what they are worth! No CNS Psych rep is worth 150-180. To that no derm rep selling a pill is worth 150-200. Yes there are some reps in derm making 200k base. Why work? You are making bank just on your base. What a joke. BMS= Believing My Shit.

You want to know why BMS stock is at an all time low???? Keep paying reps way over what they are worth! No CNS Psych rep is worth 150-180. To that no derm rep selling a pill is worth 150-200. Yes there are some reps in derm making 200k base. Why work? You are making bank just on your base. What a joke. BMS= Believing My Shit.
Ok pal run along now. That’s fine we get you hate BMS. Good for you now find another thread more relevant to you. This thread if for Karuna new hire info.

Every company and every drug has its challenges. Name,of the game today is to chase the big salaries, get 2-3 years and move on. The days of a company having this sparkling outlook for a 10-20 years career are long gone.