• Mon news: Novartis Kisqali breast cancer trial. ESMO news: Bayer, Bristol Myers, Regeneron and more. Biosecure Act fallout. Boston Scientific/Silk Road merger. See more on our front page

karuna deal

Over 25 years in the biz with 15+ in psych including 4 antipsychotics and 10+ launches. They passed on me.

At least you all can giggle and tell stories at the bar during launch training.

That should prove useful.
Who cares? Let them fail. Poorly managed companies deserve to go under. And BMS will go under.

You dodged a bullet. BID dosing and no Medicaid coverage is a huge downside for schizo patients.
Ask your psychs, I did, and many don’t see what all the hype is about. Even KOL’s are saying, “well, time will tell”.
This is not going to be as big as everyone is expecting.

You dodged a bullet. BID dosing and no Medicaid coverage is a huge downside for schizo patients.
Ask your psychs, I did, and many don’t see what all the hype is about. Even KOL’s are saying, “well, time will tell”.
This is not going to be as big as everyone is expecting.
Well BMS spent 14.5 billion on this BID drug and will put the full court micro managing press on this new sales force. Reps will not be allowed to take vacations. Hell they will need special permission to even use the crapper.

Well BMS spent 14.5 billion on this BID drug and will put the full court micro managing press on this new sales force. Reps will not be allowed to take vacations. Hell they will need special permission to even use the crapper.

I am very quickly getting the impression coming here was a massive mistake. Your culture is toxic!

The head of sales just quit. What does she know about this ma$$ive turd that we aren't told in interviews??!?
Yup the panel interview was so rushed. Only 45 minutes. It’s impossible to know who you’ll be working for in that short time. My mgr is a big pharma tool. I plan to keep interviewing elsewhere and be short lived working for this douche bag.