Kaleo can't stay out of trouble

You don’t? Most corrupt company in the industry. Tack on extreme and inappropriate favoritism, poor leadership & HR violations nonstop. Grass is sometimes much greener

When 40% of your sales force leaves during a pandemic it’s not the water you need it’s corporates responsibility to make it a place where people want to stay. People don’t leave a place because they need to water it to make it better, corporate CREATES a culture and it’s starts at the top and rolls down. FACTS: The Kaleo way isn’t just words on a website, it needs to be a living breathing document that is personified in every company call, interaction with your manager, treatment of others, and so on and so forth.
Don’t tell me I’m the ceo of my territory and then tell me to make 16-20 calls in a day…with a large territory. This isn’t primary care it’s specialty. You’re not getting quality calls at that frequency, you’re getting CHECK THE BOX output that’s counterproductive to driving business. I love my team and this product and my customers but for the love of god, stop acting like you’re doing us a favor by employing us. I’ve never worked with more talented people in my pharma career and they all leave this place….

When 40% of your sales force leaves during a pandemic it’s not the water you need it’s corporates responsibility to make it a place where people want to stay. People don’t leave a place because they need to water it to make it better, corporate CREATES a culture and it’s starts at the top and rolls down. FACTS: The Kaleo way isn’t just words on a website, it needs to be a living breathing document that is personified in every company call, interaction with your manager, treatment of others, and so on and so forth.
Don’t tell me I’m the ceo of my territory and then tell me to make 16-20 calls in a day…with a large territory. This isn’t primary care it’s specialty. You’re not getting quality calls at that frequency, you’re getting CHECK THE BOX output that’s counterproductive to driving business. I love my team and this product and my customers but for the love of god, stop acting like you’re doing us a favor by employing us. I’ve never worked with more talented people in my pharma career and they all leave this place….

16-20 calls a day?!?! That is neither sustainable, ethical, safe, nor honest. Here is the only solution to this that will work:
Contact the Compliance Hotline: The Kaléo Compliance Hotline is always available for anyone to contact the company about a concern or to get information. It can be reached by calling (877) 338-3039 or visiting lighthouse-services.com/kaleopharma.