Kaleo can't stay out of trouble

CJ & TL pick winners and losers and there is no formula for goals. They will soon be investigated for their corruption.

Oh, it’s on! Leslie Stahl from 60 minutes is working on exposing Kaleo for what it is - a criminal enterprise that is fleecing the American healthcare system. Get your popcorn, folks.

that was for Evizio. Happened like a year ago.
Old news Go back to basement and pout

Get ready for part 2 featuring Auvi-Q. 60 minutes is talking to current and former Kaleo employees as well as patients and physicians that are disgusted with the greed and dishonest business practices. More scandals and outright crimes involved and much greater fleecing of the healthcare system than with Evzio. Remember what happened to the Evzio sales force after the first 60 Minutes story?

Whaaaaat??? Has anyone at Kaleo been contacted about the piece? This will be crazy! Popcorn ready!!!

They talked to a rep that I know and have interviewed some doctors and pharmacists about the high wac price. They have gotten ahold of the objection handling training materials about the high price. It should be interesting.

Get ready for part 2 featuring Auvi-Q. 60 minutes is talking to current and former Kaleo employees as well as patients and physicians that are disgusted with the greed and dishonest business practices. More scandals and outright crimes involved and much greater fleecing of the healthcare system than with Evzio. Remember what happened to the Evzio sales force after the first 60 Minutes story?

I’d to think I had something to do with this. Remember when the 60 Minutes producer was on here looking for people to talk to about Evzio. I found him on LinkedIn and told him he was missing the much bigger story about Auvi-Q. Maybe they finally got around to it!

WOW, my mouth literally fell open when I read your comment about the entire evzio sales team being eliminated. That is crazy, and a real shame. The entire team, managers too? I am guessing that had be be about 60 or 70 employees; just gone.

Do you know if they at least try to move some of the evzio reps over to the other sales team? I certainly hope that they tried to move those that they could, and didn't totally screw all of them over. That would be a dirty, shameful thing to do.

What happened to the Evzio reps is about to happen to the rest of Kaleo reps. Auvi Q sales will be done by Optinose and all the expense of Kaleo sales force will be eliminated.