Kaleo can't stay out of trouble

How do you know non compete is invalid?
1. They signed it before their start date.
2. They signed it with Kaleo, not the dummies who bought them.
3. A rep isn’t worth the cost to pursue legally. Either is a DM.
4. Kaleo has a history of sending threatening letters to literally every manager and most reps who leave. Find me a time when one of them ever paid the company a penny.

They use them because the HR Lady used them at Krispy Cream and figured why not bring them over to Kaleo, since she had/has zero idea how to be in Pharma HR.

It’s all smoke and mirrors, just like the rest of that horrifying organization.

1. They signed it before their start date.
2. They signed it with Kaleo, not the dummies who bought them.
3. A rep isn’t worth the cost to pursue legally. Either is a DM.
4. Kaleo has a history of sending threatening letters to literally every manager and most reps who leave. Find me a time when one of them ever paid the company a penny.

They use them because the HR Lady used them at Krispy Cream and figured why not bring them over to Kaleo, since she had/has zero idea how to be in Pharma HR.

It’s all smoke and mirrors, just like the rest of that horrifying organization.

I hope ARS Pharma will be better. If they have a normal access model and don’t try to rip off the system with $6,000 Wholesale Acquisition Cost, that would be a positive sign.

Started working here earlier in the year and been in pharma for about 8 years. Is it just me or was the training process overkill for such a simple, non-scientific product? And they’ve been continuously having monthly training calls and constant I-learns. Also, have they always been stalking reps with Motus? feeling like they treat the sales force like children

Yea. Kaleo is nothing more than a great spot to look for a real pharma job. We have a best in class product that the company is running into the ground. It’s no secret…jump ship.