Just leave if you hate Pfizer so much

Anonymous

If so many of you hate Pfizer so much move on. Don't let this job/company turn you into a dick. It's funny how many PHR/DHRs post how stupid Ian Read is for basically everything he's done. Might I remind you all that your status as the lowest position in the outside sales hierarchy makes your opinion worthless?

Since Ian took over Pfizer stock value has increased 75%, expenses have gone down, and the company didn't have major cuts in 2013! Now he's trying to buy more products that will hopefully mitigate future PFIZER Rep cuts and you disparage him. W/O AZ, all clusters will be under pressure this year and next. LOE Will force Pfizer to cull at least 50% in next 2 years.

Last point, his JOB is to increase stock price now. And if that helps Pfizer in 10 years great.

<

If so many of you hate Pfizer so much move on. Don't let this job/company turn you into a dick. It's funny how many PHR/DHRs post how stupid Ian Read is for basically everything he's done. Might I remind you all that your status as the lowest position in the outside sales hierarchy makes your opinion worthless?

Since Ian took over Pfizer stock value has increased 75%, expenses have gone down, and the company didn't have major cuts in 2013! Now he's trying to buy more products that will hopefully mitigate future PFIZER Rep cuts and you disparage him. W/O AZ, all clusters will be under pressure this year and next. LOE Will force Pfizer to cull at least 50% in next 2 years.

Last point, his JOB is to increase stock price now. And if that helps Pfizer in 10 years great.

I agree with you totally. With all these anonymous posters coming on here complaining about how bad it is, I say, "Get the Hell out if you think its so miserable." You don't contribute anything and yet you take everything that you can get. Just how many of you have actually sold anything in the last six months. You're nothing but a bunch of immature crying whores.

If you hate reading complaints about Pfizer so much, just offer me an executive severance package! Or, better yet, change your business model to provide better patient value, over government influence peddling.

I own thousands of shares of PFE- so shut up and get to work.

Defending the moronic policies of our idiot leaders makes you look like a little bitch. So keep sucking your boss's D.

What some people don't understand is that the "complainers", the whiners", the "malcontents" tend to be the ones who care the most about Pfizer and want it to be great. It is called functional discord or an uneasiness with the status quo, and even high expectations.

The people who sit silent or are causing the pain are the ones who live for mediocrity and try to stay below the radar. They are poison, they are cancer to an organization.

Just the facts Jack!

What some people don't understand is that the "complainers", the whiners", the "malcontents" tend to be the ones who care the most about Pfizer and want it to be great. It is called functional discord or an uneasiness with the status quo, and even high expectations.

The people who sit silent or are causing the pain are the ones who live for mediocrity and try to stay below the radar. They are poison, they are cancer to an organization.

Just the facts Jack!

Absolutely true!!!!!! The smart people see how this corporation is run for the benefit of a few on the backs of the rest of us. The mediocre employees just don't get it. They're the ones who believe everything they are told - they make good Republicans.....

Just the facts Jack!

Hey, OP here, I completely agree! Sheep go to slaughter, and I aint no sheep....

But I also acknowledge when our leadership does some good. At lease I hope it's good.

That makes no sense because the mediocre are too busy working to complain. I know that everyone wants to see himself as a highly valued employee, but lets face it most people are mediocre. Everyone cannot be a star and everyone doesn't need to be one. People should just focus on their own careers instead of putting down those that want to work in peace and quiet. Nothing wrong with being in the middle of the pack. The people in front are usually the first go since they cost the most.

That makes no sense because the mediocre are too busy working to complain. I know that everyone wants to see himself as a highly valued employee, but lets face it most people are mediocre. Everyone cannot be a star and everyone doesn't need to be one. People should just focus on their own careers instead of putting down those that want to work in peace and quiet. Nothing wrong with being in the middle of the pack. The people in front are usually the first go since they cost the most.

Silly boy. Mediocre people are not busy working. They are stumbling and bumbling their way through the day and not accomplishing much of real value. The smart people in their group have to carry them.............

Thank you Mr and Mrs Pfizer of the 2006-2014 time period. The place is indeed full of these people. They take care of themselves, they don't care about team (but they know how to talk about team), they don't care about people (but they know how to talk about people development), they don't even care about their incompetent leaders (but they get their noses up their rears and stab the stars in the back). Yes you are right luke warm, check in the box man. This Bud is for you; you screwed over the builders and the transformers who were let go so you could retire looking the part but never having played it. And in the aftermath, you leave the place a piece of shit. Nice work worm meat.

By the way, this was wicked satire! Bravo, well-played!

Just the facts Jack!

"complainers", the whiners", the "malcontents"

I call them Innovators! Steve Jobs does too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAVW-jLRLE8

Thank you Mr and Mrs Pfizer of the 2006-2014 time period. The place is indeed full of these people. They take care of themselves, they don't care about team (but they know how to talk about team), they don't care about people (but they know how to talk about people development), they don't even care about their incompetent leaders (but they get their noses up their rears and stab the stars in the back). Yes you are right luke warm, check in the box man. This Bud is for you; you screwed over the builders and the transformers who were let go so you could retire looking the part but never having played it. And in the aftermath, you leave the place a piece of shit. Nice work worm meat.

Pfizer culture is dead. RIP.