JOB HUNTERS BEWARE

I think that working in Pharmaceutical Sales is a good career choice no matter which company hires you. I am not sure how working as a Pharmaceutical Rep could ever be considered a scam?

no one ever needed this supposed certification. It is to take your money. Pharmaceutical companies teach you the terminology since people come from different backgrounds.

Above poster is absolutely correct about Circle H whatnot.

I am about to apply again for Ely Lilly for 3 positions. I am about 40 y old and qualified for the open positions.
You know how they have all kinds of ageist questions. I will keep applying -will let you all know.
I will answer their dumb questions a little different this time.

Mind giving some names of these companies? we can really use the tips. Tough out there for people who want to work but are discriminated because of their age. Hell - it starts at 45 or earlier with most of the blood sucking companies in the industry.We need examples of the smart ones----- please.

Recruiters are helpful. Look them up on LinkedIn. Or the reps.

A outfit using an email domain similar to:
circlehealthcaregroup.com which is:
circlehealthcarerep.com
-likely that same mentioned previously, is using Full Circle Health's name to sell Pharmaceutical Sales Training. Maybe the same as mentioned previously.

They are at it again. I searched back to find how they had gotten my information and/or application and could not find match. Received email from PRC Health (Samuel Silva) and Full Circle Health (Mr. Justin Aaron/aka Mr. JA Trent).

Websites seem legit, but digging deeper you find questions.....

Don't fall for this scam to sell you on either certification/training or the promise of a great career.

I spent 37 years in the industry most with one company but was run out of that organization after 27 years. I had one every management award the company had, consistently high appraisal’s. But at 55 found myself without a job. I was lucky to hook up with a couple of start up companies looking for experienced people to launch first time products. There is definitely age discrimination in the industry. Now if you want a position you need to know someone, possibly a colleague who you worked with previously to get hired, especially as you get over 50. It is an industry definitely catering to a younger workforce and does not value experience. Just look at LinkedIn and all the people who post their awards, the people I worked with over my career would never have done that. That’s because they knew that 80% of the success was being in the right place and the right time, not that you were some great rep or manager. The job is like a rollercoaster it comes with good years and bad years, good people and bad people. It is worse now than ever before. Glad I finally retired because it will suck the life out of you.

so right. Won president club in 2020 at 56 and let go 6 months later. Never found another position. Drug industry is only good for a few years. Get what you can and leave.

moat of the products are just retreads anyway for exhorbitant prices

They are at it again. I searched back to find how they had gotten my information and/or application and could not find match. Received email from PRC Health (Samuel Silva) and Full Circle Health (Mr. Justin Aaron/aka Mr. JA Trent).

Websites seem legit, but digging deeper you find questions.....

Don't fall for this scam to sell you on either certification/training or the promise of a great career.

I really don't understand why everyone is saying that pharmaceutical sales training is a scam. it only cost $250 for the book, practice tests and allowed to sit for the exam to be certified. i found it very helpful. i am glad it was recommended to me if i want to be a pharm rep, i was not pressured to do it nor were any promises made to me that i would become rich from it. Any job requires effort, dedication and commitment if you want to succeed. i don't believe that Full Circle Health is a fake company. i think all this negativity is coming from the people who want to make big money but not work for it. So Sorry but it sounds like sour grapes

I really don't understand why everyone is saying that pharmaceutical sales training is a scam. it only cost $250 for the book, practice tests and allowed to sit for the exam to be certified. i found it very helpful. i am glad it was recommended to me if i want to be a pharm rep, i was not pressured to do it nor were any promises made to me that i would become rich from it. Any job requires effort, dedication and commitment if you want to succeed. i don't believe that Full Circle Health is a fake company. i think all this negativity is coming from the people who want to make big money but not work for it. So Sorry but it sounds like sour grapes

You either work for that company, or you're dumb as rocks.
It's also not hard to get into pharma.

Have some sales background, be a new grad, or a science degree. Apply to a contract pharma job, or a horrible diabetes one and you're in.

New names to watch out for:
Circle Health
Full Circle Health - fullcirclehealthcaregroup.com
PharmaGen
Prism Pharmaceutical - prismpharmaceutical.com
Ventiv Healthcare - ventivhealthcare.com

It's the same scenario as OP, I applied for one position and got contacted by all of these different companies, all requiring certification classes at a cost. I asked if it would be reimbursed no response. I'm figuring they are using job postings as lead gen for some central system for selling those leads.

I told them I had the certification and was sent a link to a webinar that reviewed 4 products they offer. A pharmacy discount card, skin graft product, cognitive testing, and one other product. The non-interactive webinar ended with a request to send my resume for the next steps, which I already did to start the entire process.

Was playing along to see how far this went but I'm done.

Thank you for the info--I got this email--It felt weird so I did some research and found this thread among others.

Thank you for your interest and application through Indeed.com for the Pharmaceutical Sales Rep – Entry Level and Experienced opportunities with Full Circle Health. At Full Circle Healthyou will find opportunities to work in a dynamic, fast-paced sales environment. Everyday in the field as a Full Circle Health – Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will contain different challenges, financial opportunities and the ability to positively affect patient’s lives.

We are starting to schedule interviews next week for both entry level and experienced reps. For our entry level pharma sales rep candidates, we look for:

• Must have some sales experience/abilities
    • Completion of pharmaceutical sales training
    • Maintain a valid driver's license
    • Proficient with Microsoft Office

1)When are you available to interview? 2) Where did you complete entry pharmaceutical sales training? 3) What are your salary requirements? 4) What is a good phone number to you reach you?

Thank you for your interest and you will need to reply back to move forward. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Mr. L. Girardello - H.R Recruiter – Pharmaceutical Sales Division
Full Circle Health - circlehealthcarerep.com
866-734-3189 x 5
“Marketing Pharmaceutical Products and Healthcare Services to improve patient’s lives.”
sfqn32K9dlroUyc_4bLh1bnO0HiSsIFRNx2uuuHtyt5gexW5pPTp32A1ppVYwuK64MusnEs3CwHwMgBF8Rd4BcN1OhbGbIfCBrp1f8H7rFYuad-H8y5bomSjCl0rJZMGbnFPn_BOCJ-k9pr41U9EsEusiPAKRBPQwW2arGck61rKD4Eqo5JNNFT9ORMKPNGWTF6SYfxvque6kAsJDevCIaV5CViEnW2DLO0u9GhhPdCT4Pau03xyogujO6iVnEOoMUG_7POzIVTkGppcSP40UXYAYKj0weWz2M8C16cjXSTK4oIFI_xVI3tunhk-npNDcxjrM19pFou3xP00QYVXcX4kwF_H4MzSdlCVQS-E_Nyui9eub8KBJa3AMufzx9WB1jaXKdwIHcUoNtqEVZ0AffairFpLRoZnjHhR=s0-d-e1-ft
Just got this exact email with a different recruiter name. They're still scamming 5 years later. A shame.

Thanks God for running into this forum. Not much information on web on this scam but their (Circle Health Group) website looks very real, so that puzzled me.
Seems like it's a repeat from 5 years ago, money must have been great for these scammers!
I don't know which hiring manager will express so much interest based on resume that does not align (like mine).
This is the first of the emails I received. The second one has a link to the certificate site and a price tag of over $200.
Again, which employer will ask and provide links to take certificates? Isn't this enough proof to question the email. I'm only saying this because I almost felt pray to this. Very elaborate scam!!!

Here is the email:

Thank you for your interest and online application for the Pharmaceutical Sales Rep – Entry Level opportunities with Circle Health Group. At Circle Health Group you will find opportunities to work in a dynamic, fast-paced sales environment. , when you become one of our Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives your sales days will contain different opportunities, challenges and the ability to positively affect patient’s lives. We have added 2 innovative products that will be new to most physicians you will visit. With these 2 new products we are adding Pharmaceutical Reps in local territories across the country. I have reviewed you resume and from what I have seen we are very interested in moving forward with you . Our Pharmaceutical Reps are well compensated most making well over $100k annually.

We are starting to schedule interviews next week and need you to review the below questions and answer them in the body of this email so I can get your info to the Sales Manager for interview. , for our entry level pharma sales rep candidates we look for:

• Must have some sales experience/abilities
  • Strong interest in working in a long term career as a Pharmaceutical Rep
  • Must like to work independently and remotely when needed
  • A strong work ethic
  • Excellent communication skills
  • Proficient with Microsoft Office
  • Must be able to complete pharmaceutical industry certifications/credentials
  • An Associate’s degree or equivalent coursework is preferred
  1. What days and time of day are best for you to interview?
  2. Do you have a Valid Driver’s License?
  3. Can you start a new Pharmaceutical Sales Rep career right away?
  4. Do you have any basic salary requirements?
  5. What is a good phone number to you reach you?
  6. Have you completed industry Pharmaceutical Sales credentials/certifications?
  7. Can you attend national meetings in Miami / Las Vegas twice a year (company paid) ?
Thank you for your interest and you will need to reply back to move forward. , I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Mr. Peter Sullivan - Sr. Staffing Manager - Pharmaceutical Sales Division
Circle Health Group - www.circlehealthcarerep.com
MY LINKEDIN - www.linkedin.com/company/circlehealthcaregroup
866-734-3189 x707
"Marketing Pharmaceutical Products and Healthcare Services to improve patient's lives."

The way they legally run this scam is because they (Circle Health Group) offer a product (certification, books even some bogus club memberships if y'all need the whole butt whopping) and people fall for that. It's a brilliant scam idea, they can't be prosecuted unless enough people created a class action but they probably run the operation from Cayman Islands or something.

Anyone took their "Premium" package???
If I did I don't think I could look at myself in the mirror ...
What exactly is "quick resume review"? maybe they should add a back rub too for $150 more???

Premium Package - $398​

• 18th Edition Pharmaceutical Sales Manual
  • CNPR Examination
  • NAPSRx Career Center
  • NAPSRx Membership (1 Year)
  • Quizzes
  • List of over 1700 Talent Acquisition and H.R Professionals Social Media Profiles
  • Quick Resume Review
  • Quick Cover Letter Review

New names to watch out for:
Circle Health
Full Circle Health - fullcirclehealthcaregroup.com
PharmaGen
Prism Pharmaceutical - prismpharmaceutical.com
Ventiv Healthcare - ventivhealthcare.com

It's the same scenario as OP, I applied for one position and got contacted by all of these different companies, all requiring certification classes at a cost. I asked if it would be reimbursed no response. I'm figuring they are using job postings as lead gen for some central system for selling those leads.

I told them I had the certification and was sent a link to a webinar that reviewed 4 products they offer. A pharmacy discount card, skin graft product, cognitive testing, and one other product. The non-interactive webinar ended with a request to send my resume for the next steps, which I already did to start the entire process.

Was playing along to see how far this went but I'm done.
What I would like to know is how they get money when you order the training manual directly from the NAPSRX website?