• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

JH gets away with

STFU. I worked for him too. Good guy. Do your job and work an honest day and he is your best friend. JH takes great pride in finding the lazy pretender reps and moving them along. I guess he caught you and sent you on your way.
Greeting Jamie! I knew I’d find you one here. Might want think about why ITC hired another manager in your area.

STFU. I worked for him too. Good guy. Do your job and work an honest day and he is your best friend. JH takes great pride in finding the lazy pretender reps and moving them along. I guess he caught you and sent you on your way.
Sit your ass down. This guy is a known to be worthless manager. Name calling, discrimination, sexism, sucking up to execs, yelling at reps, doesn’t keep with administrative tasks, lying to Human Resources. This little worm will do whatever he can to keep him job. He would never make it in another industry. He’d be fired anywhere else.

Sit your ass down. This guy is a known to be worthless manager. Name calling, discrimination, sexism, sucking up to execs, yelling at reps, doesn’t keep with administrative tasks, lying to Human Resources. This little worm will do whatever he can to keep him job. He would never make it in another industry. He’d be fired anywhere else.

Jamie is a good guy. And he lives rent free in your head. How does that feel you loser?

Still butthurt from getting fired at Sunovion? It's been almost four years cupcake. Let it go.
Jamie never fired a single employee at Sunovion. I know. I worked on his team. Everyone found new jobs and left because they hated working for this scumbag. Notice the only people who went to work for him at ITC were males. Jamie hates on women all day everyday.

Jamie never fired a single employee at Sunovion. I know. I worked on his team. Everyone found new jobs and left because they hated working for this scumbag. Notice the only people who went to work for him at ITC were males. Jamie hates on women all day everyday.
None of this is true. Jamie is the man. I heard he gives the long D to the ladies.