Jen Meade-ocre is DONE

anonymous

Really though, she was never mediocre. She was awful.

Glad that Steve finally took action, but sadly it wasn't before the business was half destroyed. People were elated today, it's been a while since people were this happy. I saw some high-fives.

God help wherever she goes. Truly an awful person who does nothing but destroy things to build her brand. Even the people "loyal" to her hated her guts.

Good riddance.

This is the best thing that’s happened to Hologic… ever. Jen Meade is awful. Queen of terrible culture. Let’s do annual engagement surveys letting everyone know if they don’t answer all 5s on the ‘anonymous’ survey that I will schedule individual meetings where you will have to tell me to my face why- so you better answer all 5s!

What happened to KR? He used to be all heart and since becoming VP he’s a robot. WW and AL are both terrible and would be eaten alive by any Director in any decently-run company. There’s only 2-3 managers who have been around more than a year and almost every manager is a combination of inept, low EQ and lacking any real skill as a leader. Hate to break it to you managers but it takes more than being able to fire someone to be a good leader. Read a book or take a management class but you are all so bad.

Pulling everyone from Stryker because you have no real vision for this company and looking at Stryker like ‘well they do it well there so we will copy them!’ makes you all a bunch of idiots trying to sell in Women’s Health like an ortho company. No wonder stock is tanking and there’s only a handful of good reps left. Maybe this is the chance for Hologic to wake up. Our customers know we’ve lost our soul. Hopefully EA will make some much needed changes. Bye Jen!

This is the best thing that’s happened to Hologic… ever. Jen Meade is awful. Queen of terrible culture. Let’s do annual engagement surveys letting everyone know if they don’t answer all 5s on the ‘anonymous’ survey that I will schedule individual meetings where you will have to tell me to my face why- so you better answer all 5s!

What happened to KR? He used to be all heart and since becoming VP he’s a robot. WW and AL are both terrible and would be eaten alive by any Director in any decently-run company. There’s only 2-3 managers who have been around more than a year and almost every manager is a combination of inept, low EQ and lacking any real skill as a leader. Hate to break it to you managers but it takes more than being able to fire someone to be a good leader. Read a book or take a management class but you are all so bad.

Pulling everyone from Stryker because you have no real vision for this company and looking at Stryker like ‘well they do it well there so we will copy them!’ makes you all a bunch of idiots trying to sell in Women’s Health like an ortho company. No wonder stock is tanking and there’s only a handful of good reps left. Maybe this is the chance for Hologic to wake up. Our customers know we’ve lost our soul. Hopefully EA will make some much needed changes. Bye Jen!

Is it possible for your team take her back? Survey meetings were just sent out.

EA has to just be waiting for a miss to deal with KR and the 3 stooges. The Sean Daugherty + Jen Meade legacy needs to be wiped clean. The current “leaderships” values are only as steadfast as the latest person they report to…

EA has to just be waiting for a miss to deal with KR and the 3 stooges. The Sean Daugherty + Jen Meade legacy needs to be wiped clean. The current “leaderships” values are only as steadfast as the latest person they report to…

Not going to happen. There is enough gantries backordered to know exactly what will be shipped, and when it’ll hit. If they miss Steve should be fired, KR is irrelevant. Your Larry, Curly and Moe can continue to add the absolute bare minimum to their respective areas and sleep easy at night. All they have to do is their best Smykowski impression and take specifications from the customers and bring them down to the software engineers…