• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Janssen and Hep C Division expansion

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me what is going on with this new division? I got a call from a recruiter and am very interested. Any news would be most appreciated as I am currently not working. Serious replies, please!

<

Don't have a recruiter. Am unemployed. Seriously need a break. Can anyone give me a lead??
Been looking for 8 mos and won't get an interview unless someone has an inside edge for me.

350 openings across nation. Starting salary 150k. Unemployed preferred . Call your recruiter back for the details

Lies. Base $95-$110k. At plan 28k bonus. Limited upper end. Most jobs will go to JBI GI reps who lose Remicade to exp patent in the next few years. Once again there is no where to go and no way to get there.

Don't have a recruiter. Am unemployed. Seriously need a break. Can anyone give me a lead??
Been looking for 8 mos and won't get an interview unless someone has an inside edge for me.

Get a clue. You aint gettin here. Dar r lots of unemployed JNJ people trying to get back in. Go to da next board. we aint hirin no outsidders.

It's J&J recruiting on the J&J Careers site (really), the base is contingent upon your salary history and work experience, and it's one of the most competitive opportunities anybody has seen in awhile. There are some major risks with this job which you'll know about if you know about all the other compounds coming in the future from other companies and the holy grail of Hep C treatment, peg/riba-free p.o.q.d. regimens in the 12 week range.

If I were unemployed and had the time, I'd go to the big Hep C and UC treaters in your area to figure out what they're thinking and to get recommendations if they're willing. Any inside info or contact info they could give you is gold. Next, I'd get the Janssen Therapeutics reps' contact info from a high volume HIV clinic--go to a private practice before an institution or a FQHC/Ryan White clinic. Get in touch with that rep, give him/her your relevant, concise story, and ask for him or her to refer you through the J&J Careers site. Worth a shot.

Hep C seems sexy because of all the new compounds and because of the prospect of a cure, but J&J's sexy is more like the Sears catalog lingerie section than the Victoria's Secret type of sexy you'd find at Gilead or even just for Hep C alone, Abbott.

It's J&J recruiting on the J&J Careers site (really), the base is contingent upon your salary history and work experience, and it's one of the most competitive opportunities anybody has seen in awhile. There are some major risks with this job which you'll know about if you know about all the other compounds coming in the future from other companies and the holy grail of Hep C treatment, peg/riba-free p.o.q.d. regimens in the 12 week range.

If I were unemployed and had the time, I'd go to the big Hep C and UC treaters in your area to figure out what they're thinking and to get recommendations if they're willing. Any inside info or contact info they could give you is gold. Next, I'd get the Janssen Therapeutics reps' contact info from a high volume HIV clinic--go to a private practice before an institution or a FQHC/Ryan White clinic. Get in touch with that rep, give him/her your relevant, concise story, and ask for him or her to refer you through the J&J Careers site. Worth a shot.

Hep C seems sexy because of all the new compounds and because of the prospect of a cure, but J&J's sexy is more like the Sears catalog lingerie section than the Victoria's Secret type of sexy you'd find at Gilead or even just for Hep C alone, Abbott.

When is the drug excepted to launch? What is the shelf life? What % does it cure? For how long is treatment?

When is the drug excepted to launch? What is the shelf life? What % does it cure? For how long is treatment?

Are you fucking kidding me? Go on Journal Watch, Clinical Care Options, or any other FREE site that places this information in SLIDE SETS for LEARNING. Please, please, no one give this moron this publicly available, easily researchable information.

Are you fucking kidding me? Go on Journal Watch, Clinical Care Options, or any other FREE site that places this information in SLIDE SETS for LEARNING. Please, please, no one give this moron this publicly available, easily researchable information.

Please just tell me. I've been a rep for too long and I'm lazy. Just give me the data.

Thank you for the information!

seriously? the last thing that works is a referral. no one ever gets hired with those. i have never heard of anyone getting in at the rep level with a referral. do your homework on compounds and hiv and make sure you know how to interview.