J&J Vaccine Mandate

anonymous

J&J announced vaccine mandate today - questions:

1) If a company mandates experimental use vaccines as a condition of employment, are they liable for any and all (including long term) side effects? Any attorneys out there with advice?

2) Can HR tell me, based on SCIENCE, which vaccine is the best? There should be 8 months of real-world data, but no analysis of the vaccine efficacy and side effect profiles.

3) Any idea of the company plan if no one cooperates with the proof of vaccination requirement? Would be fun to see the people flip the script on management.

<

It's almost guaranteed one vaccine will be fully approved by the deadline.

Moderna.

Remember that survey asking if you were vaccinated? They know the large majority of employees are already vaccinated. There's a better chance of the orange man being reinstated than "flipping the script".

It's almost guaranteed one vaccine will be fully approved by the deadline.

Moderna.

Remember that survey asking if you were vaccinated? They know the large majority of employees are already vaccinated. There's a better chance of the orange man being reinstated than "flipping the script".
With current world and US events, and the complete disaster after disaster caused by these idiots, one could only hope for reinstatement - even the most ignorant can see that

Based on the return to work app, in our building we had approx 70% self reporting as fully vaxxed. It'll probably be up to 90% with the mandate and the other 10% replaced.

I'm curious how they will handle medical and religious exemptions. AskGS is probably flooded right now with requests.

Based on the return to work app, in our building we had approx 70% self reporting as fully vaxxed. It'll probably be up to 90% with the mandate and the other 10% replaced.

I'm curious how they will handle medical and religious exemptions. AskGS is probably flooded right now with requests.

What religions ban vaccines?

What religions ban vaccines?

Most religious text won't specifically call out vaccines by name since they were written thousands of years ago. But many do mention things like keeping your body pure, not mixing blood, protecting life, etc

The law doesn't state a person needs to belong to a specific religion and its not really lawful for an employer to ask what religion you are. As long as it is a "sincere and genuine" belief you have then your exemption is justified.

Most religious text won't specifically call out vaccines by name since they were written thousands of years ago. But many do mention things like keeping your body pure, not mixing blood, protecting life, etc

The law doesn't state a person needs to belong to a specific religion and its not really lawful for an employer to ask what religion you are. As long as it is a "sincere and genuine" belief you have then your exemption is justified.

I'm not taking the mark.

These injections have nothing to do with health.. gimme a break.

I'm not taking the mark.

These injections have nothing to do with health.. gimme a break.

I'm not either ... us JNJers only have about 5 weeks left of employment unless they do honor medical or religious exemptions. Lots of us will be let go with no severance or unemployment to lean on. I'm the only one in my team of about 30 not vaccinated so I'm sure leadership doesn't care about me.